Who knows pipes?

Timber_12

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 900BB with twin pipes that I want to quiet down. Who would be the guy to talk to about going twins into a single can? I've heard it can't be done and I've heard it can be done. I seen a triple triple going into a turbo before so why can't twins go into a big can (off a summit 1000)?

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jaws offers single mufflers with some of their twin and triple pipe setups so it definitely can be done.

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank goodness Timber12 was talking about exhaust pipes, for a minute there I thought that he was looking for me. Regardless, I didn't do it.:innocent:

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can be done for sure with other pipes, just don't know about slp. Pretty sure he wants to just get a muffler to fit both the slp pipes he has. If slp doesn't then I would suggest new system from jaws. You'd think slp can build you something though.

tantrumpipeline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can be done for sure with other pipes, just don't know about slp. Pretty sure he wants to just get a muffler to fit both the slp pipes he has. If slp doesn't then I would suggest new system from jaws. You'd think slp can build you something though.
I think he's looking as to whether or not he can build his own can to tie the two pipes together and reduce noise without greatly effecting performance, being in grande prairie we all know some good welders and fabricators and being this far into the season it's probably a little late for custom fab outta slp to arrive before the snows all gone

slededjr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ahhh. Thought he meant he had a system already with twin glass pack stingers and wanted to put a trail muffler on.

Rbrduk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had slp pipes on my old 99 rmk and went into a single can. SLP should have something for you.

Top Bottom