Who could have done this?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The funny Part (NOT) is i see more guys jamming as many beers as possible into back packs, pockets and even beer belts for the days ride.....why has it become so aceptable to get half coarked on the mountain ............................. most wont drink and drive their truck but it is a free for all once you get on your sled.......Dont get it. i am the first one to crack a cold one back at the room but none of our crew drinks on the hill. Just a respect thing If the S%*t hits the fan (and it does) we all need to have our heads screwed on straight. Not to mention Getting smoked on the trail by some drunk while you sit and wait for your buddies to catch up...................................... Not Preaching just sayin !

so if i stuff 6 beers in my knapsack and have 1 an hr, u consider a guy drunk? or are you just spewin bs for the fellas

bigbull

Reaction score
Website
www.bigbullinc.com
Learned to ride with some fun peeps, then they started to turn it into a drinking day. I bailed and pushed forward to find better riders (in all respects) to become a better rider myself. I am personally not a fan of drinking or any drug on the mountain, period. Save it for after. And trash is trash, does not really matter if it was soda cans or the stuff left all over the cabin. I saw plenty of people from different states AND provinces doing both last weekend, and unfortunately the drinking makes it much easier to act like an aszhat and leave things like that. What will happen if there is another large avy accident or trail accident, and the tox report on a person(s) who causes it shows them to be drunk or stoned at the time? It just provides ammo for the non riders and sets a stereotype the sport does not need. Leave it at home and don't ride with people who don't follow the ethics this great sport deserves.
BB

hdkawi

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
there is no reason for littering see it way to many times quadding we stop as a group and clean it up
must look like hell in the summer after the snow melts. been to outher poor countrys and litter is out of control
i don't think anybody wants to turn our country into a dump they are just not thinking about it ( maybe drunk)
i hate littering.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Years ago the RCMP used to set up check stops going to and from parking lots? Haven't seen them in awhile as thinking why open big can of worms? But whose to say it won't happen again?

The RCMP were in the Boulder Parking lot on Saturday night. I'm not sure what they were doing as we just loaded up and left but they were there.

dabensmiller

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, You wouldnt drink a beer an hour driving down the road. I laugh at all the people on this site that will bicker about sled weights on one thread but try and justify why they pack in 6 beer with them on the next one. give your head a shake.

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so if i stuff 6 beers in my knapsack and have 1 an hr, u consider a guy drunk? or are you just spewin bs for the fellas

Just wondering.... if you take a long road trip.... lets say from red deer to revy.... do you pack 6 beers and drink 1 per hour on the way??
or are you the one spewin the bs to stir the sh@t pot on this thread???

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
There is no point to slingin slander, or wondering why this or why that... the point of it is, there should not be beer cans, sandwhich wrappers, chip bags, water bottles or any other garbage no matter what left up there for anyone to have to clean up, or to have environmental groups tar and feather sledders as being bad for the environment... it all just ends badly for everyone that loves the sport.. Hopefully they own up to it and make amends, and realize that its bad for business for them,as well as bad for the sport.. We all ride, and use these areas and we ALL have to look out for them or they will slowly be taken away...and that would REALLY SUCK!! :doh::doh:

sled78

Reaction score
The word is "RESPECT"...respect for the MTN...and respect for your fellow riders...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
i'm not saying drinking on the hill is right or wrong but leaving garbage behind should be a no brainer. whoever did this is a a-hole.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering.... if you take a long road trip.... lets say from red deer to revy.... do you pack 6 beers and drink 1 per hour on the way??
or are you the one spewin the bs to stir the sh@t pot on this thread???

haha, very rarely will i drink 6 beers riding, may 2-3 over the course of a day. and from what i understand i should be able to drink 2 beer in an hr and be under .08 and it will take approximately 2hrs to be back to 0.00 so unless you have different info i guess i should be ok. and i don't drive on the road drinking, but i guess i could stop every hr or so and have one, be legal also. if i so choose. although it's just not my method of operating.

from what i see a beer an hr will put a guy less than .02 on the ricktor scale. and as far as i can tell perfectly legal. unless ya got other info.
icon6.gif
or your only 140 lbs

now zenke you know open liquor in a vehicle is illegal, drinking and driving is also illegal. u trying to council me into doing something illegal? that is definitly against the rules on this site and most of the laws of the land, u may be sliding down a slippery slope there dude.

Last edited:

sidehillgouger

Reaction score
2 or 3 beers a day while riding wouldnt impair any normal adult. The important thing is not to liter it makes us look bad

Top Bottom