Who could have done this?

174mcx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Saturday at Boulder was great

Sunday Morning I found these at the bottom of super bowl.

Who did everyone see at the bottom of super bowl saturday afternoon with a pile of american beer cans started between all of there sleds?

Someone could use some manners

I left them with the club if anyone wants own up to them. photo 1.jpg photo 2.jpg photo 3.jpg photo 4.jpg

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unfawkingbelievable :nono: :rules::bullrider:

Last edited by a moderator:

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
clowns. and they wonder why the world hates them. maybe they thought they were doing someone a favor by leaving a buck worth of recyclables....I would trade them for common cents if I were them.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the richer they are the bigger the axxholes they pull into the staging area with there 80000 truck unload there 30000 sleds and act like they own the joint ride to the cabin drink and brag about there sleds make a mess and leave.the people that drive the old truck have a 5-10 year old sled are the ones cleaning up the mess pay there dues and are fun to ride with

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the richer they are the bigger the axxholes they pull into the staging area with there 80000 truck unload there 30000 sleds and act like they own the joint ride to the cabin drink and brag about there sleds make a mess and leave.the people that drive the old truck have a 5-10 year old sled are the ones cleaning up the mess pay there dues and are fun to ride with

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i duno about that............................................................................................................just sayin.

in some cases maybe yes but in general i have been noticing quite the opposite. then again there is always going to be the bad apple in the bunch.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the richer they are the bigger the assholes they pull into the staging area with there 80000 truck unload there 30000 sleds and act like they own the joint ride to the cabin drink and brag about there sleds make a mess and leave.the people that drive the old truck have a 5-10 year old sled are the ones cleaning up the mess pay there dues and are fun to ride with

I'm guessing your broke?

Sent from a iPhone

catinthehat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The only way these things will stop happening is when we wind up with Ontario's laws and enforcement. No beer leaves the parking lot, no beer cans on the trail. As we all know, when some people drink their personalities change. The same guy (sober) will be just as outraged as us when he comes across the mess left behind by others.

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People packed the crap in, take it out...such a simple concept....

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
perhaps its coz they cary such a small backpack that doesn't have room for shovel probe etc etc,
how can they fit empties ???

Top Bottom