Who buys 'junk' quads for parts ??

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me out in selling my 2000 Suzuki Quadmaster 500 automatic? It has catastrophic transmission/crankcase housing failure and I do not want to spend the $ to repair it. Has Goodyear 27" mud runner tires. Would like to sell it complete to a wrecker if anyone can help me out with some #'s. Edmonton area would be best. Thanks in advance.

mikey11

Reaction score
Look up Recycle motorcycles in stony plain, i've heard they buy parts
and they have a huge selection of good quality used parts.

Black08Brute

Reaction score
You could also try Canadian motor sport salvage.They are just north of the yellow head on 156 st.

Wise Mechanical

Reaction score
Might be a little bit to far south for ya but there is the sled parlor in carstairs, i think they buy salvage quads?

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should just put it in storage with my old RT!:d

If it doesn't sell, it's gonna be put into the scrap metal bin at work.:mad: One dude in Edmonton is interested in it but I have to take it in for him to see.

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
How much do you want for it? What was the quote to repair it, just parts? Maybe you should post a pic or 2 in the classifieds and see what happens.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How much do you want for it? What was the quote to repair it, just parts? Maybe you should post a pic or 2 in the classifieds and see what happens.

I have a classified ad posted. The crankcase assy is about 2k from Suzuki. Have not had any luck finding used parts yet but still looking.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd take it if the price is right. I need a home for another streetbike motor! :) PM me with the price

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone can help me out in selling my 2000 Suzuki Quadmaster 500 automatic? It has catastrophic transmission/crankcase housing failure and I do not want to spend the $ to repair it. Has Goodyear 27" mud runner tires. Would like to sell it complete to a wrecker if anyone can help me out with some #'s. Edmonton area would be best. Thanks in advance.

Recycle in Stony will take it.Thay usually just give credit instead of cash,but theres always something there you're gonna need.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what do you want for it. I need parts for a quadmaster

Sorry man it's gone. But I can get you in touch with the guy that bought it - tell me what you need for parts and I can let you know if he has them still. Funny you are from PA - that's where this quad originally came from.

Top Bottom