Who agrees on that "mcbride is the #1 place to ride thx to the locals"

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Been to Renshaw twice in 6 years. Usually ride valemount. But I think this year I'll spend a couple weekends in Mcbride and learn some new riding areas. Keep hearing good things about belle and lucille.

I have rode all the mountains there, renshaw the most and everytime we go there we find a new little area to ride. I love mcbride, it never disapoints!! Its a long ride to the cabin but its always worth it.

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was pretty good. Enough to get stuck multiple times. Still need a base as the trees are still gobbling up sleds randomly here and there when the snow falls in around them. Snowseeker had a pretty funny one of those. Everything is groomed and trail passes are being collected.

hughie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hands down best town to go sledding to, hospitality is second to none, locals are awesome. I've been doing stupid sh@t all over that town since the early 90's and have never ended up in jail or been asked to leave, must be good peeps, I think some of them even look forward to us coming back, lol. But seriously made a lot of good friends there over the years and havent found a town like it since I started riding

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
Website
www.adrenalinejunkiesinc.ca
i duno about the looking forward to you coming back part!! hahah jk when you coming out to see how that new carbon fibre sled does!!

Hands down best town to go sledding to, hospitality is second to none, locals are awesome. I've been doing stupid sh@t all over that town since the early 90's and have never ended up in jail or been asked to leave, must be good peeps, I think some of them even look forward to us coming back, lol. But seriously made a lot of good friends there over the years and havent found a town like it since I started riding

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I like all areas.......... One of my favs is still trout lake......... Just takes a long time to get there from here :)

another fav is sicamous..........

Mcbride is right up there, and yes mainly due to the locals:)

Snow Angel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
McBride was my very first mountain trip! It will always have #1 in my heart! Awesome riding and usually really great conditions!

Not to mention last year I was finally LEGAL to be there too! (= No more getting kicked out of the bars for me!!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
mcbride was my very first mountain trip! It will always have #1 in my heart! Awesome riding and usually really great conditions!

Not to mention last year i was finally legal to be there too! (= no more getting kicked out of the bars for me!!

so true, baby girl........... :)

Top Bottom