Whitefish area riding

Ouellette

Reaction score
Coming down from calgary for the week and wondering where some good riding is and how does one get to the top of the ski hill? and what do i need as far as regulations go down there?

Big Diesel

Reaction score
There is lots of riding down there, groomed and not , tree riding,you will need a trail pass, you should be able to get them at fast toy

goldtip

Reaction score
You coming down through Sweetgrass or through Roosville? If through Sweetgrass there is some great riding as soon as you cross Marias in the Snowslip area. If coming through Roosville then you will drive right past Graves Cr. and past Stryker ridge as well getting to Whitefish, both good areas for riding. I haven't been to either of the this year yet, but know people who have been riding both area's and they say the snow is pretty good, not great but good. Of course you can always just go north of Columbia Falls headed up the North Fork and drop in at Canyon Cr. or up at Mcginnis meadows, either one. PM me if you need any directions.

Ouellette

Reaction score
wicked looking forward to riding..........big diesel theres 4 including myself by monday if we go riding. looking to prob go just to canyon Cr as im staying in meadow lake resort.

Big Diesel

Reaction score
Are you down all week,we r going snow biking tomorrow I might be able to take you guys to the top of the ski hill on Monday if you are interested, you can call me 406-407-1878

Ouellette

Reaction score
Sounds good ill get in touch big diesel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom