tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is that much both ways, north and south, fairly decent for november

Sent from my iPhone because I'm sledding or to lazy to get off the couch

B3ntTw1g

Reaction score
Hi,
Is anyone going sledding around here tomorrow? I picked up my new machine and want to give her a test run but not really wanting to go anywhere by myself.

stormtrooper

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is enough to ride. That's about it. If you want to make sure your sled is running and scratch the itch. Giver. But it hasn't snowed in couple weeks.

kenvb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
only 6 Inches if you ask me,, we were out between Whitecourt and Edson clearing trails with a local frend who lives out there,not sure where 18 inches is...i wish

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
3 of us made the trek up today. Had a GREAT day. Put on 85 miles. If you're looking for endless pow, forget it. If you're looking for DECENT snow to scratch the itch, stage at Eagle River and head WEST. There were definitely places that had 18". Not often, but they're there. The Gundy cabin has 12" of pow sitting on top of the picnic tables, so if you get off the beaten path, it's pretty good. First time we've been up there, and DEFINITELY will not be our last. Had a blasty blast.

Invalid Zero

Reaction score
3 of us made the trek up today. Had a GREAT day. Put on 85 miles. If you're looking for endless pow, forget it. If you're looking for DECENT snow to scratch the itch, stage at Eagle River and head WEST. There were definitely places that had 18". Not often, but they're there. The Gundy cabin has 12" of pow sitting on top of the picnic tables, so if you get off the beaten path, it's pretty good. First time we've been up there, and DEFINITELY will not be our last. Had a blasty blast.

Were you the guy with the sled in the box and two in the enclosed trailer?

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How did you make it to Grundy when gates to that system were closed?

Top Bottom