Whitecourt conditions

lman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went riding out of Groat Creek today and would like to give kudos to the groomer. Nice smooth trails. Would also like to say the hospitality that we had from the club members and the groomer was nice when we stopped at the cabin. Thank you!

Lman

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Mrs. and I are going to visit her family on Family Day weekend. Is the rally gonna be a go? Or should I just leave the sled here so I am not bummed out when we get there?

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rally is a go for sure. Forecast has it at -4 or so for once. Cold weather for the past week or so has the river good to cross as well.

Whitecourt_Rider

Reaction score
Mitch, Do you know where the rally registration is taking place? Is it in Whitecourt? At the seniors circle? Where is that?

thanks

Duck, Its locatated Down Town Whitecourt. There will be signs leading you to it. To enter down town follow the highway and exit the highway North at the Canadian Tire Intersection. The sign will be posted from there. It is the senior circle.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seniors circle. Turn in at Cdn Tire/IGA intersection off hwy 43 bottom of the hill. Go north through lights, past 4 way, past fire hall to parking on Saturday morning. If pre registering on Friday evening turn right at fire hall then left at the four way to get to seniors circle. FRIDAY EVENING ONLY parking is tight in front of seniors circle, If you have a big trailer, it is better to go straight through the 4 way to the big parking lot behind the Night deposit bar. only a block walk to the seniors circle.

TDR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Coming with the family for the weekend. Any update on snow?

Mkozjak

Reaction score
Okay thanx summiteer, does anyone know what the snow conditions are like off the trail? Me and a couple buddies are looking for some alright snow to play in, not much for snow east of edmonton so looking to venture to white court and try to have fun!

Top Bottom