White F150

woody_tobius_jr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with grader tires, might be a tad noisy on the pavement, but man, the gals will be lining up to go for a ride, make sure your tap out t shirt is freshly pressed and your slip tank is full

And remember...If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Sent from my iPad

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with grader tires, might be a tad noisy on the pavement, but man, the gals will be lining up to go for a ride, make sure your tap out t shirt is freshly pressed and your slip tank is full

And remember...If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Sent from my iPad

Sometimes if you get to handy they slap ya

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
WHITE ONES SAG ON THE BACK:

images
images
images
images
IT MUST BE ALL THE EXTRA COLOR PIGMENTS IN THE WHITE PAINT ...... LMAO

Absledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you want a truck that really stands out you need to buy this lol and this way no one will bitch for having sleds on the deck. .

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sent from my iPad

Cant forget to cut the sleeves off that tapout shirt:nono:

Top Bottom