White Court Snow Conditions

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an update of the snow and sledding conditions in White Court?:)

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have an update of the snow and sledding conditions in White Court?:)

Does this help any were taken last Friday west of town around Two Creeks south of hiway.

Attachments

• Day off 012.jpg
    Day off 012.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 285
  • Day off 006.jpg
    Day off 006.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 280

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, that helps a lot thank you. Where can I get trail maps for the area or could you recommend places to ride. A bunch of guy's from work are going to head over next week for a couple of days.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes, that helps a lot thank you. Where can I get trail maps for the area or could you recommend places to ride. A bunch of guy's from work are going to head over next week for a couple of days.

Trail maps are available at whitecourttrailblazers.ca and there are lots of good pipelines/cutlines off of the groomed trails. Trails are being groomed this week and depending on the hotel you are staying at, you can ride from it's parking lot. PM me if you want more info.

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pm me my boy and me are going out next week he is off school Mon till Weds. might work out. You have to ride a ways from town on sleds to find any good snow the local town boys have every thing pounded out.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pm me my boy and me are going out next week he is off school Mon till Weds. might work out. You have to ride a ways from town on sleds to find any good snow the local town boys have every thing pounded out.

:) Thanks, I will definitely pm you if we are able to get away.

Thanks again.

springer

Reaction score
Is the golden triangle passable and which hotel would you suggest. We hope to led nov 30 weekend

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the golden triangle passable and which hotel would you suggest. We hope to led nov 30 weekend

I would suggest you wait a bit. Ground is not frozen well and some of the creeks are open. The Whitecourt Club plans to finish clearing their part of the trail this weekend. Most of those snow pictures are from 2009.

springer

Reaction score
Thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for further reports. Will plan a later trip.

PolarisIon

Reaction score
I live in Whitecourt I agree with mountain man they did trail cleaning weekend before last on quads they broke a bunch of equipment breaking through the muskeg and then they had to chopper out 2 sleds last weekend trying to get the cleaning done.

old mountain man

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info, will keep an eye out for further reports. Will plan a later trip.

You can check conditions @ The Golden Triangle. A group of us did the ride last March. Trail was quite well signed and in good shape at that time. Our Whitecourt club did a bunch of signage and a fair bit of mulching where new oilfield roads impacted the trail. The part of the trail looked after by Whitecourt should be cleared of deadfall this weekend. P.S. we did the whole trail in 10 hours and I am getting up in years! I Doo ride a Doo!

dmax_silvia_s13

Reaction score
Ill be in Whitecourt this weekend so I am just curious as to where people recommend to go for a ride right now. Would Swan Hills be my best bet or maybe just head by Two Creeks?

Top Bottom