WhipSaw !

ridehard1212

Reaction score
nice, been wondering if its worth the trip! how are the lower meadows, below the alpine areas??? enough snow?? thanks

nos101

Reaction score
nice, been wondering if its worth the trip! how are the lower meadows, below the alpine areas??? enough snow?? thanks

Ya it's good now we will get some more snow yet up there. If you are coming up from the coast it's worth it close for a good ride.

bones01

Reaction score
i was thinking about heading out that way vs. the coq (never been there). but my buddy called earlier, his wife reminded him he's on call. So... probably ride around the corner from my house. maybe next weekend, with all this snow should be great fun!!!

farwest

Reaction score
Was a long day.By the time we got back to 23k,the trail was beat real bad.Made for a long ride back to the rest area.The first sled in our group had ripped a line of the heat exchanger and we had to deal with that too.Good thing one of the creeks was open!!It was still good to get out.

cowboy-up69

Reaction score
Was a long day.By the time we got back to 23k,the trail was beat real bad.Made for a long ride back to the rest area.The first sled in our group had ripped a line of the heat exchanger and we had to deal with that too.Good thing one of the creeks was open!!It was still good to get out.

ya, you can always count on a well beat down trail on the way back!!! lol it sucks!! but good you had a good day!! our day wasnt too bad!!

Top Bottom