Which way does the TP roll???

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Some of us aren't old enough to know this...thanks Gramps....

THE ROLL SHOULD COME OVER THE TOP AND OUT THE FRONT........ REASON BEING, IS BECAUSE WAY BACK WHEN THEY USED TO ACTUALLY WRITE ON TOILET PAPER IT WAS ALWAYS LOADED THIS WAY...... EVEN THE LITTLE "PILLOW GUYS" THAT WERE PRINTED ON HERE WAY BACK WERE LOADED THIS WAY....
ROLLS USED TO BE SUSPENDED THROUGH WIRE HANGING OFF THE OUTHOUSE WALLS, AND THEY WERE ALWAYS LOADED OVER THE TOP, SO THAT ONE WOULD NOT GET SLIVERS WHEN TRYING TO REACH UNDERNEATH AND TO THE BACKSIDE OF THE ROLL.........

JUST SAYIN':d

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next time wipe your A$$ with the cat and flush it:d God I hate cats. Back to the topic, over the top off the front. Definitely:beer:

Soon as we get rid of cat paper off the top thats how it is at work must be right.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta have it, spoolin off the drum like a winch on a bed truck, on top, out the front... stare at both everyday, thats gotta be right...:d

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well this question was asked of my mom years ago turns out if ya roll it off the front then the little ones can unwind the roll much easier
if it is off the back the little ones couldnt unroll it as easy hence not having to reroll the roll back up

seems reasonable to me

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
THE ROLL SHOULD COME OVER THE TOP AND OUT THE FRONT........ REASON BEING, IS BECAUSE WAY BACK WHEN THEY USED TO ACTUALLY WRITE ON TOILET PAPER IT WAS ALWAYS LOADED THIS WAY...... EVEN THE LITTLE "PILLOW GUYS" THAT WERE PRINTED ON HERE WAY BACK WERE LOADED THIS WAY....
ROLLS USED TO BE SUSPENDED THROUGH WIRE HANGING OFF THE OUTHOUSE WALLS, AND THEY WERE ALWAYS LOADED OVER THE TOP, SO THAT ONE WOULD NOT GET SLIVERS WHEN TRYING TO REACH UNDERNEATH AND TO THE BACKSIDE OF THE ROLL.........

JUST SAYIN':d

....Appears you really know your chit ! :eek::d;):beer:

Top Bottom