Which way does the TP roll???

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
worst case scenario.......the fresh package of TP is up on the cupboard across the bathroom from where you are sitting ........with an empty roll in hand !!! :mad:
LOL

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it on the shelf
Or the cat unrolls it

In the chit house under a can or its eaten by mice

Captjacksparrow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OFF THE FRONT!!!!!!!! Could someone tell the rest of the world for me.:d It drives me nuts when people have it off the back.:rant::nono::eek::d:d:d

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Keep it on the shelf
Or the cat unrolls it

In the chit house under a can or its eaten by mice

Next time wipe your A$$ with the cat and flush it:d God I hate cats. Back to the topic, over the top off the front. Definitely:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm... guess I'm the minority here.... back and bottom, easier to rip off without unrolling and hitting the floor.....

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I practically live in hotels and they always have it off the top and fold it in a neeto little triangle thingy!!!!So that's gotta be the right way:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I practically live in hotels and they always have it off the top and fold it in a neeto little triangle thingy!!!!So that's gotta be the right way:d

Mikeys hotels also bolt the TV remote to the nightstand, have 70's decor and quarter slots on the headboard for the vibrating bed.......

Doesn't make it right.....

Just sayin:d:d

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Mikeys hotels also bolt the TV remote to the nightstand, have 70's decor and quarter slots on the headboard for the vibrating bed.......

Doesn't make it right.....

Just sayin:d:d

I don't usually stay in those high class "hourly" joints you frequent:eek::eek:

sldgy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while we are on the topic

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxRAh4KY_CI[/media]

rmk800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Either way is good for me - top and front or bottom and back. Hey wait a minute , we are talking tp. oooh top and front. lol

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
THE ROLL SHOULD COME OVER THE TOP AND OUT THE FRONT........ REASON BEING, IS BECAUSE WAY BACK WHEN THEY USED TO ACTUALLY WRITE ON TOILET PAPER IT WAS ALWAYS LOADED THIS WAY...... EVEN THE LITTLE "PILLOW GUYS" THAT WERE PRINTED ON HERE WAY BACK WERE LOADED THIS WAY....
ROLLS USED TO BE SUSPENDED THROUGH WIRE HANGING OFF THE OUTHOUSE WALLS, AND THEY WERE ALWAYS LOADED OVER THE TOP, SO THAT ONE WOULD NOT GET SLIVERS WHEN TRYING TO REACH UNDERNEATH AND TO THE BACKSIDE OF THE ROLL.........

JUST SAYIN':d

Shredder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like pulling a long strip out, then wiping carefully so as not to break it off; then rolling it back up............off the top, from the front of course.:d:d

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like pulling a long strip out, then wiping carefully so as not to break it off; then rolling it back up............off the top, from the front of course.:d:d

Good one...lol. Off the top and over the front here as well.

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta be from the bottom and back !!! Rolls from the top always rip off only 3 Squares !!! sometimes that just does not work !!!:nono:

Top Bottom