Which Klim jacket?

bcham5

Reaction score
i have the valdez jacket havnt sledded with it,but it was minus 20 here and I was doing 80 on my quad and stayed pretty warm the powder gaurds are a nice touch,enough pockets for what i carry, but its up to you what you wanna spend i sorta belive in the "You get what you pay for" saying. and the togwotee bibs very nice. :d

bigboondock

Reaction score
I have the valdez also you will have to layer up on those colder days because it is just a shell but well worth the money and I gaurantee it will keep you dry as the snow just beads off of it. I think I paid around 500ish but if you look around you will find the 07 models on sale for about 350. I also sport the togwotee bib pants, love the suit.

lucm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the valdez jacket havnt sledded with it,but it was minus 20 here and I was doing 80 on my quad and stayed pretty warm the powder gaurds are a nice touch,enough pockets for what i carry, but its up to you what you wanna spend i sorta belive in the "You get what you pay for" saying. and the togwotee bibs very nice. :d

Yah Dat! I finally spend the extra $ last year for the valdez jacket and teh togwotee bib and I can't believe I went all of those years without. They are good in both warm and cold weather and just can't be beat.

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a Valdez and love it, brew_doo has the Klim pullover and really likes it too, a bit lighter than the Valdez but still wind and waterproof. Randy has pretty good prices on the FX stuff at RPM

rmking10

Reaction score
I've got the Powerxross Pullover with togwotee bibs. Love it. Have to layer up when it's cold but very light and comfortable. Great for spring riding as well.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have had the Valdez jacket for four yrs now, and it's still as good as day one. I love it.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the limate parka and bib.. i absolutely love them.. Super comfy and i have a klim pullover for those warmer days.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm on my second set of Klim gear and I also went with the Valdez. (Went to black from dirty yellow) Very comfortable. Whitecourt yamaha also stocks the Klim gear and found they we're comparable to city prices without the tank of fuel to drive in!

Let us know what you end up with.:beer:

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was leaning towards the Klimate, but will have another look at the Valdez. Can't seem to find the Tomahawk on their website, must be discontinued?

Culvert

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I picked up the Klimate last year. Awesome jacket. Dry, warm when you need it and plenty of venting to cool you down.

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger today, ordered the Valdez and the fleece for underneath it. The extra pockets and the hand gaiters won me over after having another look at the Klimate again. May end up with a pair of the free ride pants before the end of the season as well.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled the trigger today, ordered the Valdez and the fleece for underneath it. The extra pockets and the hand gaiters won me over after having another look at the Klimate again. May end up with a pair of the free ride pants before the end of the season as well.

Go with bibs. Trust me, pants are drafty and really suck in the deep powder.:d

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Got the Valdez last year and liked it so much I got the bibs this year. Good pockets and vents for the hot days, block the wind well and keep you dry. Good choice:thumbsup2:

Top Bottom