Wheres the Snow?????

Newfee

Reaction score
Hey I live in spruce grove and need to get a run on the sled
wheres the closes place I could go to find snow I just need a couple of hours to get my fix
any suggestions?
as long as i dont have to drive to far (over 5 hours) im good to go

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Hey 'Newfee'....Where ya to ?? Was taught that by some guys that used to work for me. If ya got the itch bad.... load up & head to Valemount, Being the roads are good shape should be able to smoke on her & fix that itch ! :)

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I love that website with the camera's pointed at the ditches

thanks alot for that, i can not take this no snow anymore, will drive to ride!!

03predator500

Reaction score
If you want something closer, try swan hills. There is hardly any snow in town, but if you go north about 1km to Goose tower rd km #28, you will find snow up to your knees. I just got back from a ride on November 29 and it was great. It's great to get the dust off of the sled before a mountain trip.

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a good ride in the pasture behind my house...hit 75 mph, got a big smile on my face...tuned her up a bit better...and made more tracks...(some are a little brownish, lol)

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey 'Newfee'....Where ya to ?? Was taught that by some guys that used to work for me. If ya got the itch bad.... load up & head to Valemount, Being the roads are good shape should be able to smoke on her & fix that itch ! :)

Boy's, boy's....what about me, i live close..was it something i said. Let's ride.

Rnehring

Reaction score
We went to Whitecourt on Sunday. The trails were bumpy and boring. :mad: Ditches were OK. There is definitely enough snow to keep your track cool. No base yet, though. Gotta watch for rocks and stumps and culverts. Definitely worth the drive from Spruce Grove. 12 - 18 inches of snow depending on where you go. It was better than what I was expecting to find. :D

Top Bottom