Where were the RCMP on this one!

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cops won't go after thieves because there is no room in the jails for them. They have murderers on house arrest. If there's no room in jail for killers why would they start picking up thieves. The bleeding heart opposition parties sure whined a bunch when Harper said he was going to build more jails. He can't biuld them fast enough far as I'm concerned.

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The cops won't go after thieves because there is no room in the jails for them. They have murderers on house arrest. If there's no room in jail for killers why would they start picking up thieves. The bleeding heart opposition parties sure whined a bunch when Harper said he was going to build more jails. He can't biuld them fast enough far as I'm concerned.

Stop building jails and start building gallows.

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

They could always let out the non-violent drug offenders. Namely, the pot heads.

Won't see one of them fellas robbing someone for drug money. Crackheads, yea, lets keep them behind closed doors.

Nonhighwayservice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The dodge dealer down here had 60 trucks gets the DPFs cut out of them. Not nearly as much damage as your trucks.

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
really 60 dpf's? I really dont understand why people do this if you need big money go get a trades job on the rigs or something these guys cant make that much money on some sets of rims and tires compared to the time they drove fuel hiring a partner and the risk factor.

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We don't have a justice system, we have a legal system. I hope they catch these idiots. I'm not one for street justice but i think its coming to that, as soon as the cops get involved you're the criminal (or a victim)

Your soo right... its all about the lawyer and the bad guy...

Jared ask the cops if they know who the theives are in your neck of the woods and they will point them out to you... but they can't do anything about it...

Trudeau (spelling???) ruined this country with the Charter (great principle) but its just a piece of paper writen by a lawyer for lawyer... and it's where the Justice system became the legal system! Policing costs the tax payer way too much to have guys in uniform sitting at a desk doing paper work... get them back on the street thumping bad guys like they did 30 years ago... but wait we'd have to listen to Global new tell us how mean and bad the police are... bad to who???? the unlucky few they catch read handed!

Jared... go ask your local police station if anyone was working at that time... my guess is they were all sleeping cause that's what happens in small towns... i know that first hand! Do you have a town Peace officer up here they do more patroling then the RCMP do. Get your town to hire on some of them... i see them way more then the RCMP.

take that comment about nothing happens and complain to your local MLA...

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it's pretty brutal we do have 2 peace officers and you are right they are out enforcing stuff way more than the rcmp are. Are secretary at Ford her husband is RCMP for the Brocket detachment and was wondering the same thing where the heck everyone was. I'm guessing this one wasnt a locally dont job and I do know most of the crooks in town and was glad to find out street justice was served on one of them who stole 50 sheets of tin from a friends trailer.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it's pretty brutal we do have 2 peace officers and you are right they are out enforcing stuff way more than the rcmp are. Are secretary at Ford her husband is RCMP for the Brocket detachment and was wondering the same thing where the heck everyone was. I'm guessing this one wasnt a locally dont job and I do know most of the crooks in town and was glad to find out street justice was served on one of them who stole 50 sheets of tin from a friends trailer.

Hahaha. Ernie Scar....now dere wash a guy...alwaysh had a bottle of Lyshol to share.

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Clayton Magnet....now dere wash a guy...alwaysh had a bottle of Lyshol to share.
I remember Labour Day weekend....nooo, nooo....it was my sister's wedding. Anyways, I said, "what are we goin ta do?"

Clayton says, "Lets get drunk and beat the piss outta your ol lady!"

We used to hang around the corner store. I knew a guy who could get us Lysol cheap.

Anyway, Clayton gets drunk and starts dancin' around sayin' he's gonna make it rain.....I would have stopped him, but I was too busy pukin. Earne got jammed into a grocery cart. And there it was...Clayton Magnet was gone forever. Then I thought, "what am I going to do?"

Beat the piss outta his ol lady!!

Last edited:

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I remember Labour Day weekend....nooo, nooo....it was my sister's wedding. Anyways, I said, "what are we goin ta do?"

Clayton says, "Lets get drunk and beat the piss outta your ol lady!"

We used to hang around the corner store. I knew a guy who could get us Lysol cheap.

Anyway, Clayton gets drunk and starts dancin' around sayin' he's gonna make it rain.....I would have stopped him, but I was too busy pukin. Earne got jammed into a grocery cart. And there it was...Clayton Magnet was gone forever. Then I thought, "what am I going to do?"

Beat the piss outta his ol lady!!

ahh, sh!t, I was inside a tank, no service on my phone, and Clayton Magnet popped into my head. I was hoping to get it corrected before anybody caught it, but it looks like your job is even slacker than mine.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tall tree short rope. Dead men tell no tales. Tell the cops he was attacking... Two in the chest, one in the roof. HATE crooks!

Snohog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
B double E double R-U-N!!!!
daym. The other night Me and some buddies were heading somewhere and went past a Tim's. There was 12 cop cars in the time parking lot. And even more cops inside. I think a tims is what you need beside your dealer buddy

Tuffmudder

Reaction score
I feel bad for your situation but seriously, RCMP are not your private security and they can't be everywhere at once. And even if they were, you are apart of a citizenry that has changed how Police do there job. So buy a security system or hire a private security company because I sure as hell don't want my tax dollars being used to protect your business that has no interest providing it's own security.

and stop blaming everyone else for your shortfall!

Sent from my iPhone using

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stealing a bag of chips or a $75 tank of fuel is a lot different than thousands if not tens of thousands of dollars worth of stuff from a business. Now I agree it adds up but it is how they prioritize. I agree the law does it's absolute best to protect only the scum of the earth but they will arrest and convict on admissable video evidence. That is of course as long as you have signage posting you have the area under surveilance.

Agreed with everything you said... to add to that... the deal with gas is that legally the store is in a cival agrement with you when fill before you pay... this along with the poor kid being dragged to death under a dirt bag piece of """"\s stolen car is why BC has pre pay

somethingnuw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shoulda stole the truck the motor in that truck was pretty done up I know cause i built it for the guy we just freshly finished new connecting rods,pistons,valve springs,lifters, and a numerous amouts of other stuff my bill in parts was nearly $7500 no labour included and this was after the heads and studs with egr delete was done nearly $15,000 or more into it. Looks like the damage will be an insurance write off. at lunch I talked with one of the RCMP handling the case he simply stated "we dont really have any patrol units out in the real early hours of the morning cause usually nothing happens"! WOW!!!! now I know when to go do something wrong.

ya i hate hearing that every small town is run the same way... not enough officer to cover a full day and night shift... we have the same issues up here... and ya im guessing between that and scanners the bad guys no where the cops are all the time

Top Bottom