Just Finished the Truck

RazorSVT

Reaction score
Where do you get black Ford emblems?

I was going to order emblems from here and I still might in the future. The prices are steep but their quality is amazing. For this go around I'm just ordering overlays to see how the look and hold up considering the price is so cheap. If they are not to my liking I'll spend the money and get the real deal. I ordered from here:

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've seen the overlays. Thanks for the link to Billet Badges.

I was going to order emblems from here and I still might in the future. The prices are steep but their quality is amazing. For this go around I'm just ordering overlays to see how the look and hold up considering the price is so cheap. If they are not to my liking I'll spend the money and get the real deal. I ordered from here:

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck man! Im doing almost the same thing. I got a 2015 250 platnium.. 20" with 25" tires from summit ric... Level kit, Tow hook delete with a 40" curved light bar, Recon headlights taillights marker lights and 3rd brake light, paint matched mirrors, billet grille that will also be paint matched, custom color matched emblems, air bags, compressor etc. etc.. I have all the parts sitting at home just waiting for the truck to come sunday.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome looking truck man! Im doing almost the same thing. I got a 2015 250 platnium.. 20" with 25" tires from summit ric... Level kit, Tow hook delete with a 40" curved light bar, Recon headlights taillights marker lights and 3rd brake light, paint matched mirrors, billet grille that will also be paint matched, custom color matched emblems, air bags, compressor etc. etc.. I have all the parts sitting at home just waiting for the truck to come sunday.

You get rid of the 1 fiddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RazorSVT

Reaction score

Nice man man sounds like it will be sick. Definitely post pics when done, would like to see how those recon lights look.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Nice man man sounds like it will be sick. Definitely post pics when done, would like to see how those recon lights look.

They have been kind of a pain so far.... Went to get hid bulbs and they are different than the stock ones to fit into the recon housings. But hopefully they look alright. I pick it up tommorow I'll throw a picture up. I pick it up and it goes straight to SummitRics lol

RazorSVT

Reaction score
They have been kind of a pain so far.... Went to get hid bulbs and they are different than the stock ones to fit into the recon housings. But hopefully they look alright. I pick it up tommorow I'll throw a picture up. I pick it up and it goes straight to SummitRics lol

Ya I had projectors with HID in my 08 KR for 1 week and sold them. Didn't like the look, the housings are poorly sealed and get condensation in them and the beam pattern sucks. I would never go aftermarket headlight capsules again. Just curious how the smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light will look. If I were you I'd definitely return those headlights and go with TRS 55watt HIDs, just me $.02. :)

sirkdev

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Seriously a tow hook delete? Kinda of like cutting the balls off a bull no?

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Those are gonna be some awfully small tires on 20" wheels. The definition of "rubber bands". ;-)

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Got rid of the tow hooks for the light bar. My eyes are chit and it comes in handy on the last minute late night sled trips. Tow hooks are now underneath on the frame

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Ya I had projectors with HID in my 08 KR for 1 week and sold them. Didn't like the look, the housings are poorly sealed and get condensation in them and the beam pattern sucks. I would never go aftermarket headlight capsules again. Just curious how the smoked tail lights and 3rd brake light will look. If I were you I'd definitely return those headlights and go with TRS 55watt HIDs, just me $.02. :)

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like some of those changes you have made. But have to be honest I do not like the look of tires sticking out of the fender flares. Just my opinion though.

Top Bottom