Where to stay?

JDen

Reaction score
Coming to Golden for AST1 course, spend all my time in Revelstoke and Valemount, never stopped in Golden, where would a guy want to stay? Has to accommodate 4 place trailer, fairly secure would be nice too. Thanks in advance!:beer:

Popik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Ramada is nice and clean and has two bedroom suites. Have stayed at the days inn at op of the hill as well...its clean but i find it pricier than it should be

JDen

Reaction score
The Ramada is nice and clean and has two bedroom suites. Have stayed at the days inn at op of the hill as well...its clean but i find it pricier than it should be

Good to know. Thanks

oler1234

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swiss village has great rates and is really quiet. It is a slightly older hotel but rooms have great up keep. Plus it is on the same street as the new rcmp station in golden

northof40

Reaction score
We always have stayed at days inn (use to be golden rim) but I wouldnt reccomend anymore. Rates seems to be rising and what you get seems to be decreasing IMO. Going to try the Swiss Inn this year because I've heard lots of good about it.

BIGHORN1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we have always had a great stay and great rates at the sportsmans lodge, i believe it is a travel lodge now but they still ofer the same rates.

JDen

Reaction score
This thread can be deleted...I got what I was looking for.

Bugs

Reaction score
Has anyone stayed at the Golden Village Inn i'm going up on Thursday and normally stay at the Days inn but i'm done with them and looking for a new place to stay.

Top Bottom