where to ride

jwood99

Reaction score
A group of us is coming to Mcbride for the first time in december and we were just wondering what areas to ride, trail fees etc.

Thanks

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are three areas that I'm aware of Belle, Lucille, Renshaw, all trails will have a fee of $25. Areas are in order of size Belle being smallest, Renshaw the largest.

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always ride Belle first day to get back into the just of things, Lucille is a great, all around large trail. Ive only riden renshaw once and it was pretty beaten down so i dont feel comfortable sayin if it was great or not. Definitly check her out though, shes huge, pack fuel.

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
A group of us is coming to Mcbride for the first time in december and we were just wondering what areas to ride, trail fees etc.

Thanks

Really depends on your mountain riding experience and what type of sleds you have. Belle is the best place to start - relatively easy going and you can get your mountain legs under you. You can stop and talk to Barry (bbtoys) or Rod (Adrenaline) here in town - they are only too happy to help you figure out where you can go that is best/most appropriate for your group. The sled shops will have info for you as well.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of guys phone the shop here for info or stop in the mornings to hook up with other groups and such.

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thanks

When are you goin ??? Myself and travis fader will be up on dec 10-13th If your up the same weekend pm me ........You can hook up with us two we will show you some decent stuff.

....just dont be like the last sask guys i saw in the hills.....come to the mountains with clutch weights from sask...:d:d

TravisFader

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive done the mountains without changing clutch weights once and Bad Choice. Working the machine like a beast just to make it up small hills

Too Many Toys

Reaction score
Good advice guys. If you've never been to the mountains, talk to your dealer and make sure you have the proper carb jets and clutch weights for the elevation. You will be riding between 4000' to 8000' at the most. Not being prepared will spoil the whole weekend.

jwood99

Reaction score
Thanks for all the tips and help guys, we are going to be out there Dec 3-5.

Top Bottom