where to mount air bag pressure guage - 2012 - dodge 3500

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When I had my airbag setup on my 2006 gasser, I bought an SRT10 A pillar from the dealership and mounted it in there. Not sure if you can get an srt10 pillar for your year of truck, but I know you can get aftermarket ones from here,..

I bought my gauges from them.

Gaugepod.jpg

Last edited:

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
You may want to check out this wireless system from Firestone I carry. Then you don't need to worry about where to mount it.
Firestone 2489.jpg

The wireless design makes installation simple. Requires no lines or wires to be run to the cab of your vehicle. Includes a wireless hand held unit for convenient operation in or outside the vehicle. Allows equal inflation of both air springs.

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
what is your company ?
how much $ ?

I'll send you a PM, I'll have to wait til they get my supporting Vendor account set up before I start promoting my Company. But til then I'll send info via PM's

Here is a little more info on the Firestone wireless air system.

[h=3]Description[/h]
Firestone Digital Air-Rite "Wireless" air system provides instant ride control for Firestone suspension products including all Ride-Rite, Sport-Rite and Coil-Rite air bag helper springs within the cab of the vehicle. This allows quick inflation and deflation for various road and load conditions.

The standard duty compressor offers dependable lasting service and is ideal for moderate usage of the air helper springs. For example, weekend towing or RVing the standard duty system is a great choice.

The wireless design makes installation simple. Requires no lines or wires to be run to the cab of your vehicle. Includes a wireless hand held unit for convenient operation in or outside the vehicle. Allows equal inflation of both air springs.

[h=3]Features[/h]
  • Standard Duty compressor
  • Wireless digital control w/dual remote control
  • Allows you to control air pressure levels from vehicle cab - or from up to 50' away
  • Wireless control with 3 programmable pre-set buttons
  • Installs without running wires or air line tubing inside the cab
  • Controls two air helper springs side to side or individually
  • Instant adjustability of your air helper springs
  • Continuous monitoring of the air helper springs
  • Ideal for occasional usage
  • Includes compressor, gauge, hose & hardware

Last edited:

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You may want to check out this wireless system from Firestone I carry. Then you don't need to worry about where to mount it.
View attachment 154853

Can you send me some info and pricing as well please...

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya its a good system as well I also carry them, there just a little more money. But there is a $50 rebate on right now.

IMO...A little more money is a small price to pay for reliability:D Not 1 issue with my system this winter, nearly every firestone system I have ever sold/installed has been switched over the the Air Lift system...and people are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

DIYtruckoutfit

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
IMO...A little more money is a small price to pay for reliability:D Not 1 issue with my system this winter, nearly every firestone system I have ever sold/installed has been switched over the the Air Lift system...and people are HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

Haven't had any issues with the Firestone system, but would have to also agree on the Air Lift System, We recently started dealing with the Air Lift System and so far no issues and everyone has been very happy.
air-72000_qo.jpg
[h=2]Features[/h]
  • Wirelessly control your air springs from inside or outside your cab
  • No lines or wires that go into your cab for easy installation
  • Enjoy safety and peace of mind with advanced diagnostic controls
  • Automatically maintains the pressures you set
  • Switch easily between your most frequently used settings with two user-defined memory buttons
  • Comes complete with everything you need- compressor, manifold, wiring harness and control box
  • Effortlessly controls two air springs independently
  • Backed by a 2-year warranty

Last edited:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with kevin i had the firestone kit in my dmax and cursed it waiting on the wireless airlift for my Pstroke lots of guys running them down here in SW alberta and loving them. Bit more $ but well worth it.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our client base may be very different than yours. We deal with a lot of patch people that use their trucks throughout the year beating down lease roads while hauling heavy. these people depend on their bags and air system on a daily basis - no matter what the season or temperature. We've had SERIOUS issues in the past with the firestone solenoids and manifolds packing it in prematurely. Considering that we install the products and service the customers, I personally won't endorse a firestone compressor system of any type. Just my .02...so take it for what it's worth:D I could care less who gets the sale at the end of the day...as long as people are educated properly...

OFFHAAG

Reaction score
With all due respect, i've been selling Firestone for over 15 years and have had no issue with their product. It sells itself... IMO

Cheers
Andrew

Top Bottom