Stolen Red Dodge ram 3500 from west end

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Well 99.99% sure they found it, totally burnt out in Drayton valley. Have to go identify it tomorrow as it's burnt so badly there is no evidence of any VIN left and plate was swapped, but the guys plate that was found on the truck he had my plate. So I am definitely truck shopping now. If anyone knows of any clean 13+ Ram 3500 longbox duallys under 100k, or dealers with any leftover 18's let me know.
You need a dually or will a srw suffice? Parkland dodge had a beauty white long box 3500 on their Instagram the other day

https://www.parklanddodge.com/vehicles/2018/ram/3500/spruce-grove/ab/47713277/?sale_class=used

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You need a dually or will a srw suffice? Parkland dodge had a beauty white long box 3500 on their Instagram the other day

https://www.parklanddodge.com/vehicles/2018/ram/3500/spruce-grove/ab/47713277/?sale_class=used

Need a dually, towing mini hoe with slip tank full I was overloading my SRW with a box, and I will be putting a deck on truck which is even heavier.

It's a nice truck, but like everything used it's overpriced, and I can't stand white. I am pretty sure on a leftover 18 I could get $20k off of sticker OTD easy. Heck on a $90k sticker 19 I bet I could get it for $70k OTD right now. Saving $5k even $10k for a used truck with 50k on it not enough to justify unless it's exactly what I want and pristine condition, especially when used interest rates are higher.

Be nice if something private popped up that someone needed out of and just pay cash in the $40-45k range.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
You should find good deals now, the dealers must be crying for sales. Looks like some super deals in sherwood park, lots of trucks with no one buying. Several dually's with huge discounts there , will be tough to see your truck all burnt https://www.sherwooddodge.com/new-ram-3500-sherwood-park-ab

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should find good deals now, the dealers must be crying for sales. Looks like some super deals in sherwood park, lots of trucks with no one buying. https://www.sherwooddodge.com/new-ram-3500-sherwood-park-ab

The part that frustrates me is why is most of the inventory dealers bring in loaded to the hilt trucks who wants a $80k work truck? Or the opposite of some of sherwood park, the plain janes. What happened to the trucks in the middle, the good options but not the over the top stuff. Leduc has 2 Big Horn's very close to what I want, but I really should get the AISIN. I'm shocked it's not standard on a dually diesel.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Grove Dodge trying to run away from their reputation?
Their service department has been great to me. The sales guy we bought Sara's jeep through was a douche. Auto Canada owns it now decided to rebrand.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need a dually, towing mini hoe with slip tank full I was overloading my SRW with a box, and I will be putting a deck on truck which is even heavier.

Do you know the weight of that load?

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Do you know the weight of that load?

2k pin weight from trailer, slip tank fuel is about 700lbs, truck about 9000-9500lbs with just regular tools in it. I know I scaled at 12500 one time with a few other things. Add in it was a short box SRW, dually longbox with a deck will probably add 1000lbs right there so will be almost full loaded on a dually.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well at least I know it's my truck now.

Last edited:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea it's totally burnt out no wonder they couldn't identify any numbers on it. Not exactly a joy ride. Most of the metal tools from inside the cab were gone, from what I seen just crescent wrenches and 3/4" socket set left, way too burnt to tell if anything non metal was left. They also took the $150 rack off the box which struck me as odd to screw around unbolting but leave the slip tank and pump and pintle receiver. Think they may have cut out DPF, didn't bother to look underneath but was some exhaust part in the box. Guess it's really common for vehicles from the city to end up out there, it wasn't even the only vehicle fire there yesterday. Crazy how little is left.

Top Bottom