where to go in winter?

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
anyone get out there in the snow? supposed to be nice for a bit and was hoping to find somewhere close to calgary without too much snow. a guy at work was talking about frozen lakes and rivers being good as there are more open spaces, but he didnt have any names etc.

any advices?

synergycycle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone get out there in the snow? supposed to be nice for a bit and was hoping to find somewhere close to calgary without too much snow. a guy at work was talking about frozen lakes and rivers being good as there are more open spaces, but he didnt have any names etc.

any advices?
I went to vega in the snow. you can go almoast anyware that has under a foot of snow.

N0fx_oo

Reaction score
Just finished a whole weeks worth of riding out by Rockey Mountain House, mostly ditch bombing and some fields. My advise bring a shovel, I used mine countless times, all worth it. Actually the pic in my avatar is where i got stuck the most but that was a lot of snow on a approach. Good ol shovel saved the day. Have fun.

insaneZ400shane

Reaction score
thanks guys! with all the snow lately i may just rebuild and wait for spring :( oh well

Top Bottom