where to buy a gopro helmet cam

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who carries GoPro in Sherwood Park / Edmonton

I've seen them in Sportchek's in Calgary so assuming that they will be in them in Edmonton as well. Not sure how their pricing is compared to other places though.:)

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know who carries GoPro in Sherwood Park / Edmonton

check out contour helmet cams they are the new goods
\

just ordered my contour plus HD wide angle,, has bluetooth, iphone is a view finder and does all adjustments,

also has live streaming video now thats sick,, not sure how that works but i will get it running

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the plug - yep, we have the full range of GoPro HD cameras and accessories, along with free shipping and we guarantee to beat any price for Snow and Mud members.

Ya no kidding. I wish I would have found your website before I bought my Hero Cam from the GoPro website. How come you guys sell them cheaper than the guys who make them? That sucks.

JoHNI_T

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya no kidding. I wish I would have found your website before I bought my Hero Cam from the GoPro website. How come you guys sell them cheaper than the guys who make them? That sucks.

the manufacturer will always have the list price or MSRP and they do not under cut their dealers,,,,

always shop a bit and as past models come up they go on sale,,, only order the newest or unavailable product direct from manufacturer.

same as oakly, klim, HMK etc etc....

Launch Helmet Cams

Reaction score
AND THE NEW CONTOUR PLUS:beer::beer: whats your opinion??,, I like the wide angle idea....

these guys carry both go check em out

Yep, just came back in to stock today. They are a pretty sweet camera, the increase in angle is a good move and they've improved the sensor over the Contour GPS. It is at the high end of the scale for price, but it does come with a lot of stuff.

We've just announced a special from Snow and Mud members on the Drift HD170 Stealth - has the details

Top Bottom