Where is the CHEAPEST place to stay in Revy

Thedoityouselfguy

Reaction score
I know there are guys that sled in Revy and do it on the cheap! Where do you guys stay at? Are there any super dirty places that should be avoided?

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There used to be a few cute but "dirties" in twn where a guy could crash after the party but I think they moved on to Kelowna now :D lol only kidding :p

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I couldnt and wouldnt but the single boys enjoyed it I heard lol

Seen the inside of a drunk tank a few times in my 20's. Brrrrr it was cold in there

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
I know there are guys that sled in Revy and do it on the cheap! Where do you guys stay at? Are there any super dirty places that should be avoided?

Monashee has new owners and have cleaned the place up very nicely.
Still very reasonable to stay and close walking distance to amenities.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Our sledding rate starts at $69 we also have monthly rates if you plan to stay for a while. Direct mountain access, excellent food, locked compound for your sled. Sledding resort made for sledders, ran by sledders

Welcome - Peaks Lodge, Revelstoke BC - Accommodations at the foot of Boulder Mountain in Revelstoke BC Canada
Are you guy's "pet friendly" I'm coming to Revy on Nov 30th, Dec 1st, to do a AST1. Two day course with Trigger-Point, my pup usually goes where I go. With the exception of the sled, lol. Just wondering if you can help me out? If not..... all is still good ;)

peakslodge

Reaction score
Are you guy's "pet friendly" I'm coming to Revy on Nov 30th, Dec 1st, to do a AST1. Two day course with Trigger-Point, my pup usually goes where I go. With the exception of the sled, lol. Just wondering if you can help me out? If not..... all is still good ;)

You betcha Doug! Not a problem, please mention your pup will be with you when you call. We look forward to meeting you! We are filling up fast for that particular weekend so if anyone else is planning on attending the AST with trigger point, you may want to book now before we are full.

Thanks

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
You betcha Doug! Not a problem, please mention your pup will be with you when you call. We look forward to meeting you! We are filling up fast for that particular weekend so if anyone else is planning on attending the AST with trigger point, you may want to book now before we are full.

Thanks

Thank you!!!

I'll call you either tonight or tomorrow, to make reservations for that weekend. Looking forward to meeting you, and staying there as well!

Thanks again!!!

trailblazer

Reaction score
Nothing against Peaks,stayed there many times myself and always had excellent service.Just thought i'd throw it out there,as the post asked for cheap places to crash,well you won't get cheaper then one of the hostels.Around $30 a night,give or take...

peakslodge

Reaction score
Nothing against Peaks,stayed there many times myself and always had excellent service.Just thought i'd throw it out there,as the post asked for cheap places to crash,well you won't get cheaper then one of the hostels.Around $30 a night,give or take...

Thanks for your support, we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Our price of $69 a room comes with 2 beds, so that's $35 each if you have a friend. Really not that much more then the hostel, and I'm sure you will have a way better sleep

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your support, we look forward to having you stay with us again soon. Our price of $69 a room comes with 2 beds, so that's $35 each if you have a friend. Really not that much more then the hostel, and I'm sure you will have a way better sleep

That price all year or just for November? Stayed there lots over the years and asked for that rate but was always told it was only for November.

Top Bottom