where is everyone going for may long?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch of us are going to Nordegg, (friends and family) My parents own a cabin in the north sub-division. Hoping to have a good time..

gladerunner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm heading to either the jackfish or harlech turnoff just before Nordegg for the w-end
gotta ride them quads!!!!!!!

JayBec

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alder flatts for me, ill be there sat afternoon an all day sunday!!!

was there last weekend it was awesome...

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We did have a reservation at Outwest campground, but have been there for the past 2 weeks, and with the cops and forestry hanging around there this weekend decided to cancel and we pulled outta there this mornin.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
north of boyle near the alpac mill..dooin a pig roast saturday mmmm cant wait for friday so we can get going..:beer:

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
We did have a reservation at Outwest campground, but have been there for the past 2 weeks, and with the cops and forestry hanging around there this weekend decided to cancel and we pulled outta there this mornin.

As long as your on the right side of the law I see no reason to let the Cops and Forestry dictate where you spend a long weekend. Besides with out them who else is there to keep out the Riff Raff :confused:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
As long as your on the right side of the law I see no reason to let the Cops and Forestry dictate where you spend a long weekend. Besides with out them who else is there to keep out the Riff Raff :confused:

I should report that post......As appointed resident representitive of S&M riff-raff that statement hurt our feelers....you'll be hearing from murm & getting your own little yellow dot.......

Emmaa

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL
Ya we are insured and all that garb.....but when it comes to bevies on the trails....I like em so why bother going somewhere that a for sure bust is going to take place. lol

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
I should report that post......As appointed resident representitive of S&M riff-raff that statement hurt our feelers....you'll be hearing from murm & getting your own little yellow dot.......

You can Roll with me anytime Bog :) I'll show you how you to can polish that Riff Raff outer layer into the Deception of a fine outstanding member of the ATVing Community. Rule #1 never offer an officer a drink from your water bottle :eek:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
You can Roll with me anytime Bog :) I'll show you how you to can polish that Riff Raff outer layer into the Deception of a fine outstanding member of the ATVing Community. Rule #1 never offer an officer a drink from your water bottle :eek:

Oh we'll roll....if not on wheels on tracks....I'm gonna join the trailblazers this upcomming season, I've gotten good at hiding my true colors....when the red & blues come on I always stop to chat....giving my congregation time to flee

jurban

Reaction score
Heading up to Nordegg Area with about 10 or so of us. Wish you all a safe ride. Cheers

J

Top Bottom