Blue jays 2023

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Big day, and lots of expectations from this squad. I’ll be down in Anaheim next week watching a 3 game set against the Angels, front row for a couple games. I can’t wait to watch some ball live, been a few years since I’ve caught some games, we’re used to seeing some every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear the same thing and that’s great. What changes were made for this season? I know the Blue Jays were very quiet going after free agents.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear the same thing and that’s great. What changes were made for this season? I know the Blue Jays were very quiet going after free agents.
Varsho is the big player acquisition.

The rule changes are the biggest thing to watch this season.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Biggest thing is they added a bunch of left handed bat options, they were and kinda always have been very right side of the plate heavy on the bats. Also added a new starter and a few bullpen guys which hopefully should shore up the pitching a bit. They need their big money ace Ryu healthy as well but that’s looking like mid season

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let’s not forget they added Bassitt from the Mets to the starting rotation and Eric Swanson to the bullpen. Much different look.

Looking forward to see Bassitt starting on the mound in tomorrows game.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a great first appearance in a blue jays uniform for Bassitt. He got lit up…3 dingers in the 1st inning….ouch. Kikuchi isn’t looking so bad now!
Kikuchi certainly has had a few bad days

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not a great first appearance in a blue jays uniform for Bassitt. He got lit up…3 dingers in the 1st inning….ouch. Kikuchi isn’t looking so bad now!

Their 3,4,5 starters are gonna be week, Berrios is a one hit wonder and his best year is behind him. kikuchi needs a bigger strike zone to compete and I didn’t like Bassits weak outing, another soft contact guy???……. Maybe in the national league he was lol….. oh maybe not, cause the cardinals just smashed him. If the bats are cold, the jays will lose, they have two winning record pitchers, was hoping for three with Bassit but now I’m not so sure, time will tell

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bats are cold…Berrios got lit up too but he did find his groove. Let’s hope he continues that groove!

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kikuchi is looking great and Varsho with an impressive outfield assist, not to mention a dinger!

Buc and crew are going to get tired of the new sell out Budweiser slogan every time the jays hit a dinger once the bats get hot!

Last edited:

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bats are a blazing now! Starting Pitching is coming around too. Bullpen is solid! Here we go!

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a few great games in Anaheim
35891ff89a542d38c29e8b153bf372ab.jpg

18f893f5e4afadf25a09a72ee609feff.jpg

610bfbb0de92a1a71135d13d9700b47d.jpg

Top Bottom