where do you buy a qsc clutch for can ams?

RINGER

Reaction score
looking to up grade my primary clutch on my 800 renagade looking for where to get one and what set up to run

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get torqued in Edmonton, they will hook you up, tune it ,and dyno, best there is

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get torqued definetly the place to go just got wifes rhino back and the difference is astounding and yes he sells both qsc as well as cv tech i opted for cv tech and am very happy with it accompanied with an sti secondary in outty am across tracks if you wanna take that set up for a burn

RINGER

Reaction score
thanks big dawg what made your decision to go with cv tech?
get torqued definetly the place to go just got wifes rhino back and the difference is astounding and yes he sells both qsc as well as cv tech i opted for cv tech and am very happy with it accompanied with an sti secondary in outty am across tracks if you wanna take that set up for a burn

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
talked with kevin at get torqued and the cv tech accompanied with an sti roller secondary was the clutch he recommended with my riding style rig street, falls creek, west of sundre etc and am running 28" outlaws and planning on juiceing it up with a 940 kit this winter. Headed to Battenfelder ATV rodeo this weekend so we shall see how it stacks up against the other set ups. Kevin is definatly the guy to talk to. They are closed this week prolly preppin for competition as he will be up there as well. But the # to get torked is 780 465 5780

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a QSC primary in the mail right now...already have an STM secondary....we'll see how it goes. Kevin at GT is the man to talk to for sure and he won't steer you wrong, but for those of us confident in their clutching abilities, the QSC primary offers a LOT more adjustablity than the Cv tech.

BIG DAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that setup worked very well in the cross country relay won every heat i ran even up against a couple big bore renegades

Mad Outy Max

Reaction score
Have the new QSC shorty on my quad and I love it. I went back and forth between qsc and cvtech but the cvtech is old school and I liked the lower one way on the qsc That being said the customer service on qsc is second to none although the guys at get Torqed are awesome

Top Bottom