where can i buy finer screening for my vent kit???

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the mod rods vent kit on my 2 side panels on my pro climb. the clutch side has that finer screen on the inside but the exhaust side doesn't. i'm finding that snow is getting into the engine compartment, melting and then freezing solid in the steering boots causing major steering issue and its now starting to blow out the steer boots themselves. so yeah just wondering if this happens to anybody else and where might a guy find some of this finer screen to rig up on the exhaust side vents???

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put the mod rods vent kit on my 2 side panels on my pro climb. the clutch side has that finer screen on the inside but the exhaust side doesn't. i'm finding that snow is getting into the engine compartment, melting and then freezing solid in the steering boots causing major steering issue and its now starting to blow out the steer boots themselves. so yeah just wondering if this happens to anybody else and where might a guy find some of this finer screen to rig up on the exhaust side vents???[/QUOT

I found that stuff at fabric land here in edmonton. I had to look for awhile but its in there.

daves

Reaction score
You can buy pre filter material for like 50 bux a roll at most parts dealers , just call around.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just to let guys know I went down to fabricland and they do have this fine screen for sale. $12/ meter. I picked some up and installing now!!

Justin_sane

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just confirming that fabricland in sherwood park also carries it at the same price. They call it "no see um screen" or something like that.

Top Bottom