Where are some good Diesel Performance Shops?

MolsonX

Reaction score
I'm looking at putting an Airdog II 165 lift pump in my 2011 Duramax and I'm looking for a shop that will sell it/install it. What are some good shops in Calgary, Edmonton or anywhere inbetween? Thanks!

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I had exceptional service from "Big Dog Performance Ltd" in SE Calgary. Call Darrian at 403-279-6966

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bo diesel in inisfail ,

sent while I should be drinking tea's

MolsonX

Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions I'll have to do some calling. The problem I run into is that a lot of places only sell the FASS lift pump, which is a good system but I think it hangs a bit too low to the ground on the GM trucks.

crossfire879

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the suggestions I'll have to do some calling. The problem I run into is that a lot of places only sell the FASS lift pump, which is a good system but I think it hangs a bit too low to the ground on the GM trucks.

If you mount it in front of the tank on the fuel cooler bracket it wont hand down as much. The fass and airdog are pretty much the same physically. Also if you have some basic tools and a couple hours, you could install it yourself. Its not difficult at all. But if you want someone to install it then I also suggest lloyd customs in edmonton.

Wellsy

Reaction score
Also try Rob and D&R Auto- he did the headgasket and Studs on my Cummins. Allot of good reviews on him from the AB Diesel board.

mach123

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sherwood performance in Sherwood park just opened there new location and I have good things to say with my work done, and great deals on lights, tires, give them a call. Good luck

Top Bottom