Where are all the long-tracked Viper turbos?

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
We have turbo'd and long tracked 7 now. We do lots of EVO stuff on 1100 Cats as well and like Neil said, there is not much comparison between the two. The EVO stuff is great and a cheap alternative for a good turbo sled. But will not keep up to a MCX or Boost-It Viper. The chassis rocks and with a boosted Nytro motor these sleds are incredible. Anyone who says these are a heavy 4 stroke blah blah blah and can't play in trees like a 2 stroke, either can't ride or hasn't rode one. Once some guys have a bit of time on them we will see some vids and once some people get to ride them things will really get going quick. Once a few more get out there and more people see what they can do and ride them there will be a lot more on the hill. Next year there will be a lot of new boosted yammi iron on the mountain I guarantee it. For every customer I built a viper for there are probably about 4-5 ready to pull the trigger if all goes well this year and for the most part it is. These will not disappoint. - Cody

Last edited:

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
This one will get its maiden voyage this weekend.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.1 KB · Views: 646

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This one will get its maiden voyage this weekend.
I am usually a basic black, no decal guy (OK...I did ONE wrap over the years), but I am also a huge Iron Man fan....that sled looks COOL!

Reactions: NM

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
VERY cool looking sled Neil! Looking forward to seeing the T-Viper work out on the hill and more importantly start to get feedback as to ease & reliability once the proud new owners get some seat time.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
I have 4 Red and 1 Blue one left guys. Give me a call at shop or shoot me a PM.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty damn good for first rides..... Will be perfect soon

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks JP for the videos. How have you found the sled boondocking? Or have have you been just pointing and climbing? thanks.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks JP for the videos. How have you found the sled boondocking? Or have have you been just pointing and climbing? thanks.

Nope... Just a few chutes climbed.... These sleds are unreal in the trees with the set up Boost-It has, we ride trees lots.....have tons of video to go through yet. For a 4 stroke turbo it's by far the easiest/funnest sled in the trees.....really comparable to my pro!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Excellent, thanks. I am really keeping my eye in these sleds as they look great and sound reliable. I ride a m1000 and also have a 2012 pro rmk for a back up sled. Love the look of these vipers!

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty damn good for first rides..... Will be perfect soon

Jason... So are these running 8 - 12 lbs?... And "Perfect Soon" is that clutching, fuelling, gearing?? As in a few spots in vid you can hear a stutter... Or is that just resonance?

But all I can say is look out 2015... I think Boost-it will be busy..!

sledhead80

Reaction score
Look good guys! I may have to look into one of these in the future. Going to be hard to give up the boost it pro though! May need to keep it and just have both lol!

• Thanks
Reactions: NM

08nytro

Reaction score
Jason... So are these running 8 - 12 lbs?... And "Perfect Soon" is that clutching, fuelling, gearing?? As in a few spots in vid you can hear a stutter... Or is that just resonance?

But all I can say is look out 2015... I think Boost-it will be busy..!

The stutter you hear in the video of monster is the Rev limiter. I'm running 12 # boost. These vipers pull hard on stock compression with water to air. Sure are fun to ride!

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The stutter you hear in the video of monster is the Rev limiter. I'm running 12 # boost. These vipers pull hard on stock compression with water to air. Sure are fun to ride!

Oh... So no head shim at this point Brendon.. Hmmm interesting and pulling those lines... Wow..

Top Bottom