whens it gunna snow boys?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hoping for a first weekend in december ride(conditions permitting:i_need_snow:). Will be first ride on a cat and first ride in Revy!!!!! Woohoo bring er on:d

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems like a long time to wait, i guess it's here when it's here. till then time sure drags.

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
farmers almanca calling for warmer temps and lots of rain for all columbia valley/southern interior.if we get cool air trapped in valley bottoms it will be DEEP.earlest Ive ridin was oct 15th.just to get the edge off made it to gorman lake with no snow on it just black ice

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
farmers almanca calling for warmer temps and lots of rain for all columbia valley/southern interior.if we get cool air trapped in valley bottoms it will be DEEP.earlest Ive ridin was oct 15th.just to get the edge off made it to gorman lake with no snow on it just black ice

so around begining of nov would be a good time to plan a trip??? when did revy get snow last year????:eek:

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as long as its not your only trip cause it could be limited,id no more near mid/end of oct.but to get out for a burn and get into some terrain on boulder/frisby should be no problem by then.started snowing and staying up top end oct.
just depends on temps in valley

catmat306

Reaction score
ya we drove down and rode first week in november last winter was a pretty awsome time just getting to the cabin but hey thats were the stories come from rite. snow wasnt the greatest but i sure beet waiting another 2 months for it in saskatchewan

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was there nov 19th last year...It can be a little risky yet...plan for last week or first week in December..especially if you have never been...the snow can be crazy deep with no base..

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maby valemount or mc bride then? I need early powder:eek:(my birthday is on nov 12 and I wanna be choken down some white frothy for sure)

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Revy would be the place then..there will be neck deep powder for sure...

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
Pic from last Nov.
:)

Attachments

• Alford 3.jpg
    Alford 3.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 46

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Climbmax...I was there the same days...up on Frisby about 6 of us..JohnI t and a few others....one of your group had the propane turbo...anyways...cant wait to get back there..snow..Zalas,etc

Top Bottom