When is your anniversary ?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am sooo lucky to have such a fantastic wife. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was in heaven. She is the most amazing sweet and innocent woman I have ever known. Everyday when I go to sleep, I thank God for bringing me an angel on earth. When I wake up, I pray that we will always be more and more in love than the day before.

I love you Snow Girl, more than you could ever know, and more than any man could ever love any woman, and more than any man could ever love any piece of machinery !!!:bow::winkmsn:

Last edited:

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Congrats! :clap2: I've been married to my amazing man for 11 years in another 10 days!!! :d

Happy Anniversary ! Mine is amazing too ! We drive to work together, work together all day, then drive home together, then are at home together, then do stuff together with our kids all the time. He's quite a family guy. Some people go off and do their own thing, but not him. I am blessed to have him, let me tell you. Not every couple could do it. 11 and a half years ago, the day we started dating, he came over, and never left. He was just coming over to visit, but stayed. Very glad he did.

Luvs Magnet !

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks, I am sooo lucky to have such a fantastic wife. If I didn't know better, I'd think I was in heaven. She is the most amazing sweet and innocent woman I have ever known. Everyday when I go to sleep, I thank God for bringing me an angel on earth. When I wake up, I pray that we will always be more and more in love than the day before.

I love you Snow Girl, more than you could ever know, and more than any man could ever love any woman, and more than any man could ever love any piece of machinery !!!:bow::winkmsn:

Awwwwwwwwwwww, thanks honey.

bhowes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ours was july 23 = 22 happy years i could not take her out this year as im all busted up from my bike wreck but i will take her to some where nice in october for her birthday Maui should be nice in october and i have never been there:d

Last edited:

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Please post pictures of what you bought without telling her!

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's see anniversaries....well Friday is the weekly anniversary of the garbage man visit....some time next month is the anniversary of the date of my birth (not a calendar holiday except on Pagan calendars)....I have an anniversay of my divorice date some time around now, but I don't remember it(something about booze and brain cells)....I think that's it....

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ours was july 23 = 22 happy years i could not take her out this year as im all busted up from my bike wreck but i will take her to some where nice in october for her birthday Maui should be nice in october and i have never been there:d

Good idea, she will love it !

Snow Monkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:clap2:
Let's see anniversaries....well Friday is the weekly anniversary of the garbage man visit....some time next month is the anniversary of the date of my birth (not a calendar holiday except on Pagan calendars)....I have an anniversay of my divorice date some time around now, but I don't remember it(something about booze and brain cells)....I think that's it....

Wow, you have more anniversaries to celebrate than most !

Top Bottom