when does season start in valemount

AGGRESIVEZEBRA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey last year i rode valemout a couple times and just wondering about when does season start?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
End of November if it gets cold and moisture. Lots of rock tho, bang ur sled up easy. We rode Renshaw Nov 25 last year.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen starts pretty early so does Chappell creek. But for clemina you want a good amount of snow there as there's a few sharks under the snow waiting to bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The north thompson corridor is usually good for an easy ride by mid November

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Allen starts pretty early so does Chappell creek. But for clemina you want a good amount of snow there as there's a few sharks under the snow waiting to bite.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you saying theres little to no landmines at allen and chappell?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking an early season and a good season as el Nina rolls in. We have been getting tons of precip and low temps all summer... I don't remember a single day it's hit 30 besides that May heatwave.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nov 11 long weekend it starts every year.... snow and mud is the best source keep checking back for conditions under 2016/2017 snow conditions.... but don't believe everything you read on here... pep tend to keep it a secret early season

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hit a rock up on chappel last year on nov 27, was awesome snow for early season so I got to brave and went to an area I knew was full of rocks......... busted my right side a-arms pretty good, fixed it and was back the following weekend

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we wait for Maxwell to post that means he was there the week before haha. I rode Nov 9 last year. Allen ck both day's. Awesome snow to start a great season.

Cheers

Top Bottom