When cops have a ego

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what? your not supposed to text n drive, and your supposed to wear a seat belt? what next no speeding!

churchwc

Reaction score
I agree, total ego. Good job to the cop. Why can't a guy with a lifted 650 fix his own beak away system? Like seriously, are you just a pu$sy posing as a man? Can't use a damn screw driver? Holy moly, I bet you wear **** kickers but don't own a horse.. Better yet, never kicked any ****! I don't have a lifted 650, but if I did, I would have it for a reason besides stroking my own ego. Little b1tch

Riding my Honda 650r and texting at the same time

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guy got off lucky, the officer could have written enough tickets to empty his bank account quickly. no idea what happened, but i'm sure he was in the wrong to get pulled over in the first place. seems the police have ways to get a young guns attention, if tickets don't work, a long walk might, or a couple days free room n board at a local cell usually gets the attention.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got a tint ticket once, and never again..... Just isn't worth the hassle. imho

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got a tint ticket once, and never again..... Just isn't worth the hassle. imho

not at all, if ya yes sir no sir, they will usually cut you a break, but beak off and your not going to have a nice day.

and why would anyone antagonize a guy caring a gun,

Last edited:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
not at all, if ya yes sir no sir, they will usually cut you a break, but beak off and your not going to have a nice day.

and why would anyone antagonize a guy caring a gun,

I got pulled over going to St. albert for the weekend. I was doing the speed limit and the cop said he was just looking for trucks that day. I told him I bought the truck like it was, and he said that the tint had to be removed. He was decent about everything, and suggested that I put the beer from behind the seat, in the box. I got a slap on the wrist ticket, and removed the tint when I got to St. Albert.

That was 5 years ago, and I have never had a problem since.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes most are good, but usually depends on the day they have had. Helps to have a few gray hairs also i think. Lol

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why can't a guy with a lifted 650 fix his own beak away system?

Too be fair on the break away. "you don't know, what you don't know". When I bought my trailer, I was unaware how to check, let alone to even check. I don't use it, why would it fail?.
Ran 3 years then started having lights flicker. Took to Flamans, They fixed my short, and here I learned the importance on checking the break away. I've towed bumper pulls through B.C for 14years, and 2 years ago I learned to check the breakaway system. Turned out my batt was dead dead dead, and no batt means no breaks. Felt silly not knowing, but If no ones tells you, as I said, you don't know what you don't know.

Now maybe this guy now knows what to check and how to check.

Just my opinion.

churchwc

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just more mechanically inclined than average?

churchwc

Reaction score
Maybe I'm just more mechanically inclined than average?

churchwc

Reaction score
Too be fair on the break away. "you don't know, what you don't know". When I bought my trailer, I was unaware how to check, let alone to even check. I don't use it, why would it fail?.
Ran 3 years then started having lights flicker. Took to Flamans, They fixed my short, and here I learned the importance on checking the break away. I've towed bumper pulls through B.C for 14years, and 2 years ago I learned to check the breakaway system. Turned out my batt was dead dead dead, and no batt means no breaks. Felt silly not knowing, but If no ones tells you, as I said, you don't know what you don't know.

Just my opinion.

Maybe I'm just more mechanically inclined than average? I just figure things out for myself. I guess I expect other people are capable of the same but on the other hand I'm betting yourself and everyone else is better at things than I am too.

Carrots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree, total ego. Good job to the cop. Why can't a guy with a lifted 650 fix his own beak away system? Like seriously, are you just a pu$sy posing as a man? Can't use a damn screw driver? Holy moly, I bet you wear **** kickers but don't own a horse.. Better yet, never kicked any ****! I don't have a lifted 650, but if I did, I would have it for a reason besides stroking my own ego. Little b1tch

Seriously...? Your calling him a "little b1tch" because he drives a big truck? Who cares what he drives. And I'm sure he didn't know his breakaway wasn't working. You've never met the guy so No need for all those assumptions and no need to act tough and be a internet hero here bud, your not impressing anyone here

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe I'm just more mechanically inclined than average? I just figure things out for myself. I guess I expect other people are capable of the same but on the other hand I'm betting yourself and everyone else is better at things than I am too.

Only human, Every screws up, every one makes mistakes. There is a difference in not knowing and knowing of the issues but choosing to ignore. and thats exactly right, you may call me stupid because something common to you may be new to me, and vise versa.

Time to get off the computer and go play.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hes famous in little fort now, subway lady was talkn bout him this morning lol

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Just my opinion.
I find that disturbing, in that I wonder how many others there are out there just like you. and I mean this with no offense, but 14 years of pulling trailers you must have at least once wondered how they work?

churchwc

Reaction score
I find that disturbing, in that I wonder how many others there are out there just like you. and I mean this with no offense, but 14 years of pulling trailers you must have at least once wondered how they work?

Yup

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read 18 pages, and still no pic of the F650........
I love those rigs, wish i could afford one.

with tint.....
and ****ty trailer.....
and HID's.......
and White oakley's....

Dustylane

Reaction score
It really blows my mind how people get on each others cases about stuff, arent we grown adults? I thought this site was a informative site about sledding/quading etc. not about bashing a guy for complaining about a ticket. Yes he probably understands now that it was the wrong place to complain about cops. Its like a bad retake of days of our lives.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It really blows my mind how people get on each others cases about stuff, arent we grown adults? I thought this site was a informative site about sledding/quading etc. not about bashing a guy for complaining about a ticket. Yes he probably understands now that it was the wrong place to complain about cops. Its like a bad retake of days of our lives.
What do you drive? Where looking for a new horse to flog.

Top Bottom