When cops have a ego

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't have any preconceived notions about any driver, if I'm not into that kind of vehicle, that makes me jealous? that's something that a person with some sort of diminished capacity would claim. oops....sorry Lenny

diminished mental capacity, another assumption, get it right. I don't ride a Doo, but of course that is just the preconcieved notion that the majority have, not necessarily the truth. Although you have certainly been a leader of the team trying to keep that notion thriving. keep at it buttercup, they need a leader.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow.....I always figured you were kind of a homo. But enticing other men to post pictures of their genitals online is really taking it to the next level. Come on lenny.....this isnt that type of site.

I guess we're gonna find out LOL

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
diminished mental capacity, another assumption, get it right. I don't ride a Doo, but of course that is just the preconcieved notion that the majority have, not necessarily the truth. Although you have certainly been a leader of the team trying to keep that notion thriving. keep at it buttercup, they need a leader.
we all know you're "special" bro, we wouldn't want it any other way. I think it's cute how you try to keep up with the cool kids

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we all know you're "special" bro, we wouldn't want it any other way. I think it's cute how you try to keep up with the cool kids

I think its kinda pathetic that you think you're one of them !!!!! LOL.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think its kinda pathetic that you think you're one of them !!!!! LOL.
jeez, I didn't really consider myself one....I'm just a goof with an old sled, but thanks for the ego boost. I just might have to upgrade now to see if I can hang

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
WOW Lenny, you have such DRY wit...:rolleyes:

There he goes folks, bringing out the defence mechanism..(intelligence and skidoo..) LMAO!!

And it's "i" before "e" except after "c"

Top Bottom