Active VIP Member
Reaction score

lifted-ford-f650-17855-20080123-l.jpg

OMFG

how small is this dudes wiener?

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What friggen planet do some of you guys inhabit every day ? I've been pulled over a lot for alots of infractions, if I'm guilty, you bet give me the ticket, that I won't whine about.
But you guys instantly crucifying this guy because of his comments re the cop, make me think you guys haven't been out much, and worse last few years. I have been stopped by some of the snottiest, a$$ wipe, full of themselves dickheads , wearing cop suits , that I have no problem believing his report.
Yiu bet not all of them , but man there's a hell of a lot more a$$hole cops, with a crappy attitude than I ever remember. If I'm doing something wrong, explain why, write the ticket and bugger off, no lectures, no what ifs, no grandstanding, and no belittling anyone in front of their friends or families. That's crap.
Growing up had tons of respect for the police and their role, not anymore, way to many self important knobs witha badge doing things to erode that respect
To the good cops, thank you very much.
But to assume this guy was dead wrong and the cop was professional, get a clue, your assumption may be incorrect. (and it sounds like a cool truck) which wouldnt even be discussed if it weren't for for jealousy, envy and per conceived notions of people who drive a truck like that .

I agree with you that everyone may have been unnecessarily harsh, but I'm sure the group would have responded with a hell of a lot more compassion if he took his lumps for the tickets and just complained about the cop's attitude. But come on man, the "they're just jealous" argument?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I agree with you that everyone may have been unnecessarily harsh, but I'm sure the group would have responded with a hell of a lot more compassion if he took his lumps for the tickets and just complained about the cop's attitude. But come on man, the "they're just jealous" argument?
that argument always makes me laugh. when I giggle and point at the little ricer cars that guys sink tens of thousands into to make them smoke 'vette's and mustangs.....I must be jealous?

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
that argument always makes me laugh. when I giggle and point at the little ricer cars that guys sink tens of thousands into to make them smoke 'vette's and mustangs.....I must be jealous?

You know you want one

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You skipped on past the envy and preconceived notions, i suggested 3 scenarios, not just one. Apparently teeroy has preconcieved notions about guys who drive those small loud cars also, but at least he clarified he's not jealous.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You skipped on past the envy and preconceived notions, i suggested 3 scenarios, not just one. Apparently teeroy has preconcieved notions about guys who drive those small loud cars also, but at least he clarified he's not jealous.
I don't have any preconceived notions about any driver, if I'm not into that kind of vehicle, that makes me jealous? that's something that a person with some sort of diminished capacity would claim. oops....sorry Lenny

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe post up a pic of yours, then he can do the same and we'll all know for sure.

Or is that an assumption ?

Wow.....I always figured you were kind of a homo. But enticing other men to post pictures of their genitals online is really taking it to the next level. Come on lenny.....this isnt that type of site.

Top Bottom