Wheel Spacers

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey all, I just got some 1.5" wheel spaces for the quad. Neat looking things........Question is: how tight to you put these on? They are aluminum, I did install them good and snug with the ratchet but I didn't over do it as well. Is there a torque setting everyone uses?

What does everyone else do?

Thanks !!! :beer:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey all, I just got some 1.5" wheel spaces for the quad. Neat looking things........Question is: how tight to you put these on? They are aluminum, I did install them good and snug with the ratchet but I didn't over do it as well. Is there a torque setting everyone uses?

What does everyone else do?

Thanks !!! :beer:

I would guess same torque spec as your rims

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just like tyler said the same as your torque your wheel nuts ... if your worried about them becoming loose put some blue lock tight on them

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loc tight and around 75 lift should be good ... If you don't have a torque wrench good and snug with a 1/2" ratchet should be close to that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STYKO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will make sure it's at least 75 lbs with some blue lock tight, don't want those coming off.

My tires are usually at. 85 lbs for torque, probably don't want it any tighter or you could get them off on the trail if you had to.

brutematt750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I will make sure it's at least 75 lbs with some blue lock tight, don't want those coming off.

My tires are usually at. 85 lbs for torque, probably don't want it any tighter or you could get them off on the trail if you had to.

Yep true story , that's why I always do mine up by hand. I figure if I tightened them by hand I should be able to get them off on the trail if needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom