What's your summer upgrade plans??

DaltonW

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not knockin any kits. Just curious to why boondocker over some other choices like h&m or boost it. More so for my curiosity I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dpolacik

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am leaning towards a 3" and MTNTK Turbo for the 13. The 15 will stay stock and I should probably get to the gym or Herbal Magic!!

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not knockin any kits. Just curious to why boondocker over some other choices like h&m or boost it. More so for my curiosity I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not sure how HM run I've never seen one, but I have seen Boondockers and they seem to run fairly well, although one guy I talked to said he did have to switch maps as he changed elevation though to keep it fueling proper. I think we are past the early Silber days, now most kits are being built that control fueling relatively well. Anyone can put piping together and make 8lbs boost, but to have it fuel properly at all times takes lots of time/money in kit development, and most have figured this out if they want to sell turbos for more than 1 season.

But don't get me wrong, if I was going to build a 2015 it would have a Boost-It kit on it.

Top Bottom