Whats your favorite hotel in Valemont?

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I prefer the Chalet continental.

Close to everything, nice large rooms, balconies, and the owner Jin is a great fella. Parking can suck at times.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the Valemount Hotel and the Premier Mountain Lodge. have good rapport with the owners and they always treat us great. Valemount Hotel because everything is right there, once you get back from sledding you can eat, drink, and tip over. The Premier is right close to the store, and they bend over backwards for us anytime our crew rolls in. They have even brought in firewood and a pit so we could party in the courtyard, I'm sure not all the guests at the hotel were pleased with it. The Korean tourists were fun to party with tho....

koreans_zps6c7e3deb.jpg

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Valemount Hotel.........I would rather not tell you why.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the Valemount Hotel and the Premier Mountain Lodge. have good rapport with the owners and they always treat us great. Valemount Hotel because everything is right there, once you get back from sledding you can eat, drink, and tip over. The Premier is right close to the store, and they bend over backwards for us anytime our crew rolls in. They have even brought in firewood and a pit so we could party in the courtyard, I'm sure not all the guests at the hotel were pleased with it. The Korean tourists were fun to party with tho....

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa123/teeroyfte/koreans_zps6c7e3deb.jpg

Maybe next time we'll leave the air horns and duct taped poultry at home... :alol2:

ksgaudet

Reaction score
Twin Peaks, Clean your own cabin, reasonable prices, just on the outskirts of town, closed gate infront to keep everything secure.

Top Bottom