what's up with this site?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NO PROBLEM..... OTHERS ALREADY SPOKE FOR US MODERATORS..... JUST TRYIN' TO KEEP IT A LITTLE CLEAN AND NOT TURN IT INTO ANOTHER SW... ROCK ON SNOWANDMUD.COM:d:d:d:d

Yep, was just going to say the same thing. If you want mindless idiocy where all people do is insult one another, go to SW where every thread turns into someone's personal attack on someone else.

In the words of Metallica - "sad but true"

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
So...should I delete this thread folks...lol....

Yep, was just going to say the same thing. If you want mindless idiocy where all people do is insult one another, go to SW where every thread turns into someone's personal attack on someone else.

In the words of Metallica - "sad but true"

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So...should I delete this thread folks...lol....

If you do . I'll lose post counts. Then I'll cry and then I'll go postal on your azz.Ban Me...I got Bad Rabbits addy....LMFAO:eek::d
If you Rep me green a 100 times I dont care what you do. Green Rep is the most important thing in my life.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Repped...Yes...Whiner...Yes....Deleted Thread...not yet...lol...
If you do . I'll lose post counts. Then I'll cry and then I'll go postal on your azz.Ban Me...I got Bad Rabbits addy....LMFAO:eek::d
If you Rep me green a 100 times I dont care what you do. Green Rep is the most important thing in my life.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

And so I'm forced to use it again....been a pretty useful poster...:d
PS FLAMES SUCK

Attachments

• ban green.jpg
    ban green.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 31

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Site is run just fine...to all who hate it that much here take you whining sniveling ars somewhere else. When we start to miss you real bad we'll come lookin for ya....honest:cool::rolling::alol2:

W

woodies

Site is run just fine...to all who hate it that much here take you whining sniveling ars somewhere else. When we start to miss you real bad we'll come lookin for ya....honest:cool::rolling::alol2:
oh thats a gooder!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rep is so important to me I would trade this

A beautiful wife
4 kids, 2 dogs, 2 horses
and a bunch of machines....

For just 1 green dot.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

The Administrator asked if it should be deleted....all I said was "there isn't anything worth saving". I wasn't whining just saying if he figures that it should be deleted, go ahead.

I agree the site is run just fine and the "big boys" do a great job! As for my whining sniveling ars.....go have a beer and chill out....:beer:

W

woodies

Your post is confusing...:beer::beer:

Were you talking to snochuk or myself?? I'll be around. What are you parking at Round Prairie?
NOT SURE WHERE THEY ARE DRAGGING ME? I'LL LET YOU KNOW!:beer: GOING TO STAY AT THE ELKFORD HILTON!:d

Top Bottom