what's up with this site?

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Whats up with this site? why do they delete threads? :nono:
if someone says something that a moderator doesnt like they delete it?
I think all threads have value even if some idiot makes a stupid comment...
If the thread goes off topic then delete the off topic posts!!
anyone agree or disagree? or will this be deleted too?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I enjoy being a IDIOT

You'll be banned by Midnight LMFAO

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

If some Idiot makes a stupid comment then the rest of us should'nt have to waste our time reading it. This is why the Moderators are here. God bless the mods... :) Not all threads have value. Some should be deleted. The mods are here to keep up the integrity of this site... and they do a great job. I would'nt waste my time here if the Moderators were'nt keeping check.

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ive been deleated a few times as well and at the time it pisses me off but the moderators do a great job and they prevent this site from becoming snowest or the old amsnow.

j335

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

be careful there watching... :eek:
But yah I here yah, feels like it's a communist nation :rolleyes:

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a post deleted once. It was my condolences to the Beck family. unfortunatly my avatar was a skantily clad woman, totally inappropriate for the situation. Good catch by the Mods. Keep it clean, Keep it family and Keep it respectable and I asure you the Mods will not delete your post.

MODS RULE

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
be careful there watching... :eek:
But yah I here yah, feels like it's a communist nation :rolleyes:

I have perfected a system.
Just go postal and they will ban you.
1 year/ 6 months/couple weeks.
During that time they dont delete any of your posts.

white ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI my threads have not been deleted .. ;) I was just curious..
based on how some of the posts in this thread have gone off topic, lol :d I understand why some would be deleted!!
I was reffering to some past great threads I was following and then some turkey makes a stupid post and poof the whole thread is gone...
thanks for your comments
:beer:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
FYI my threads have not been deleted .. ;) I was just curious..
based on how some of the posts in this thread have gone off topic, lol :d I understand why some would be deleted!!
I was reffering to some past great threads I was following and then some turkey makes a stupid post and poof the whole thread is gone...
thanks for your comments
:beer:

NO PROBLEM..... OTHERS ALREADY SPOKE FOR US MODERATORS..... JUST TRYIN' TO KEEP IT A LITTLE CLEAN AND NOT TURN IT INTO ANOTHER SW... ROCK ON SNOWANDMUD.COM:d:d:d:d

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
To get back on track and answer your question.........Yes,we have and will continue too if it gets out of hand,most of them are because of people start fighting or calling each other Biotch!
catmando!

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
dirty job but someone has to do it. Mods do a good job keeping the site focused and the BS filtered. help is always available and the BS is always eliminated. Thanks to all the mods and what they have to deal with. Sometimes there is a fine line

Sleeper700

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the question that he is trying to ask is this: Why does a whole thread get taken down instead of just a post? I would assume that it is possible to delete just a single post, but it would get very complicated to try to figure out which individual posts get canned, and which ones don't. The threads might become harder to follow with missing posts. The fairest way to deal with the problem posts is probably to do what they are doing right now, deleting the whole thread. I would hope that people might think about what they post a little bit harder, knowing that the whole thread might disappear if they spout off. Just my 2cents.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Generally it is just the persons post that gets deleted, not the thread. However if a thread gets out of hand the whole thread might get removed. Most times they are taken away from your view but the Mods can still see the thread. Then we discuss the merit of the thread and sometimes it comes back and sometimes it does not. This process may take a few days though.
It's often a group decision, not just one Mod determining the fate of a thread.
We try to be as fair as possible and in most cases will let the Peeps that are getting out of hand know why we are addressing a certain thread.
Sometimes Peep just go a bit wild but once we PM them they are generally understanding.

Hope that helps everyone understand what is happening.

I must say again....the peeps on this site truly understand the site, support us Mods and often self manage the site as well.

If you have any concerns regarding post or threads being deleted, please send one of the mods a PM so we can address your concerns. Unlike many sites, we don't hide who our mods are.

Cheez.

I think the question that he is trying to ask is this: Why does a whole thread get taken down instead of just a post? I would assume that it is possible to delete just a single post, but it would get very complicated to try to figure out which individual posts get canned, and which ones don't. The threads might become harder to follow with missing posts. The fairest way to deal with the problem posts is probably to do what they are doing right now, deleting the whole thread. I would hope that people might think about what they post a little bit harder, knowing that the whole thread might disappear if they spout off. Just my 2cents.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
I think the question that he is trying to ask is this: Why does a whole thread get taken down instead of just a post? QUOTE]

ANSWER YOUR QUESTION WE MUST............. WHICH POST ARE YOU REFERRING TOO? THAT WILL HELP ANSWER YOUR QUESTION.............:confused::confused::confused::confused:(HMMMM, THAT SOUNDED A LITTLE TOO MUCH LIKE YODA FROM STAR WARS)

Top Bottom