what's up with this site?

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the congrats on son #2 Fab...

Oh god no - please tell us you flew your wife back here so that he could be born in Alberta. Better make sure he gets a healthy dose of Thunderstruck or MM Mania during his upbringing - otherwise for his 6th birthday he will be asking for a .........................(insert scary music here)........................................short track!!!!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
Oh god no - please tell us you flew your wife back here so that he could be born in Alberta. Better make sure he gets a healthy dose of Thunderstruck or MM Mania during his upbringing - otherwise for his 6th birthday he will be asking for a .........................(insert scary music here)........................................short track!!!!!!! :yikes::yikes::yikes::yikes:

LMAO!!! Unfortunately I now have 1 son born in Alberta and 1 born in Ontario... no short tracks unless it is for doing crazy ramp tricks on it!

I have PLENTY of western movies that my oldest son plays on REPEAT for days on end... both of the boys will be big mountain back country riders! It will just cost more money to get out there and do it!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no short tracks unless it is for doing crazy ramp tricks on it!

I'm sure your wife will be happy with that........."Don't worry honey, its just a little short track. He won't get hurt on it. What's the 12 ft kicker in the back yard for.....oh...nothing." :D

Here's my best FAB impersonation (not a very good one):

GOT Travis Pastrana??? :D

Alberta Boy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No longer in Alberta... Moved to Toronto!
I'm sure your wife will be happy with that........."Don't worry honey, its just a little short track. He won't get hurt on it. What's the 12 ft kicker in the back yard for.....oh...nothing." :D

Here's my best FAB impersonation (not a very good one):

GOT Travis Pastrana??? :D

LMAO... pretty good impression! It could use a little more rasp in the voice and maybe some more sarcasm oozing from it too would help! lol

oh boy... my wife is all about safety... she will freek when the boys get older and are riding 300 hp boosted iron... I may have to start developing a "sales" plan for her now!

Top Bottom