what's up with Arctic Cat... outlook doesn't look great?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if topics like publicly traded companies and politics are too much for you to handle, the Arctic cat is dieing thread might not be for you.

may I suggest that you go check out Kane dogs dick pic thread over in the lgbt section, might be more up ur ally haha

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank God I never snow checked an Alpha :( Makes the decision eASier to buy a RMK instead now

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they have some smoking deals on Cats right now, if they go under how hard is it going to be to get parts though?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I snowchecked a Zr200. But still gotta pick it up and pay for it. Hope the yammi parts fit if needed! (mines gonna be charcoal and green not this yellow they call “lime”.)

Rjjtcross8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just seems like cat lost a lot of popularity after 2012 and on, Used to be f7’s and m series sleds all over the place before that.

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They lost money in 2016, I can only expect that the downward tread continued into 17 and 18. If I read this report right, it shows more upward potential with dirt products and a lost on the snow products. Makes it easy to drop the dead weight. I think they are done. JMO
http://www.annualreports.com/HostedData/AnnualReports/PDF/NASDAQ_ACAT_2016.pdf

This will be the 3rd time they fall if this is the case. Hopefully someone will jump in again to save the company.

So true but why try and save a dead horse, nobody seems to want to buy their products.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arctic_Cat

they have some smoking deals on Cats right now, if they go under how hard is it going to be to get parts though?

Just seems like cat lost a lot of popularity after 2012 and on, Used to be f7’s and m series sleds all over the place before that.

are you guys delusional? Are there any actual facts that Cat is going under? Posting 2016 financials is far from factual evidence that the company is in current jeopardy. Has anyone of you read the 2020 engine changes post? Super exciting things happening right now, Seems like you guys might be smarter than the current management at Arctic Cat....why would Textron go through the effort of fine tuning an already awesome power plant if they were going to mothball the plant in a few weeks? What a bunch of f'n bull****!

Post some facts!

me thinks many of the posters on this thread are plain scared that another brand may be putting out better product than their brand...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you guys delusional? Are there any actual facts that Cat is going under? Posting 2016 financials is far from factual evidence that the company is in current jeopardy. Has anyone of you read the 2020 engine changes post? Super exciting things happening right now, Seems like you guys might be smarter than the current management at Arctic Cat....why would Textron go through the effort of fine tuning an already awesome power plant if they were going to mothball the plant in a few weeks? What a bunch of f'n bull****!

Post some facts!

me thinks many of the posters on this thread are plain scared that another brand may be putting out better product than their brand...
yeah somebody is delusional alright...lol

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can buy a brand new 2017 cat for 7500$, just hoping I'll be able to buy part's for it.

7500$ will get you a miled out skidoo, so it seems like a pretty good deal. not my favorite sled out there, but for 10g less than a new 850 I can make it work.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can buy a brand new 2017 cat for 7500$, just hoping I'll be able to buy part's for it.

7500$ will get you a miled out skidoo, so it seems like a pretty good deal. not my favorite sled out there, but for 10g less than a new 850 I can make it work.

I'm in the same boat, would LOVE a new alpha but afraid in a few years parts wont be around :( Pontiac all over again

Top Bottom