what's up with Arctic Cat... outlook doesn't look great?

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stock chart for Polaris looks about the same, toy bizz taking a lick?

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe yamaha will want the mono rail.
beam_c.jpg

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
brp looking for another handout yet?

That's funny. BRP stock is doing well and continues to see growth around the world. I was thinking when Arctic cat needed a new sugar daddy before Textron, the U.S gov should have bailed them out. 247 million for a company that was flowndering but not completely dead in the water is a smoking deal. For that price half of the cat owners on S & M could have pooled their money together and bought it. It would have a better chance of survival in the hands of cat owners over the suits at textron that don't even know what sled is!

Steve D

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Textron almost killed Polaris the first time around. They look like they want to make sure Arctic Cat stays dead when they're done this time.

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
definitely a lot of shady chit going on down in Quebec.

one of the most corrupt places in the developed world.

If it's about the Snc Lavalin scandal, As far as trudeau trying make a deal and covering it up.... that just politics at play and being dishonest. He deserves to go down and be replaced because of it. As far as the company itself is concerned... that part is laughable! A multi national Canadian company that makes deals all over the world gets busted for entertaining customers with free trips, booze and hookers in order to land the contracts. So they didn't hold the moral high ground concerning bribes. Big deal. Every other company competing at that level do the exact same things. When I worked overseas I had to grease lots of people with money to get anything done. I'd probably still be there if I hadn't. That's just how it works. For big corporations thats nothing new.

Last edited:

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If it's about the Snc Lavalin scandal, As far as trudeau trying make a deal and covering it up.... that just politics at play and being dishonest. He deserves to go down and be replaced because of it. As far as the company itself is concerned... that part is laughable! A multi national Canadian company that makes deals all over the world gets busted for entertaining customers with free trips, booze and hookers in order to land the contracts. So they didn't hold the moral high ground concerning bribes. Big deal. Every other company competing at that level do the exact same things. When I worked overseas I had to grease lots of people with money to get anything done. I'd probably still be there if I hadn't. That's just how it works. For big corporations thats nothing new.

no its the whole province, never even brought them up. but SC lavalink is one of the worst in the entire world.

they are so bad they are on some sort of international red flag ban list. they aren't even allowed to bid on certain international contracts because they are known around the world for being scum.

I'm sure brp gets all kinds of favours from the government. just like everyone else out there

Last edited:

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no its the whole province, never even brought them up. but SC lavalink is one of the worst in the entire world.

they are so bad they are on some sort of international red flag ban list. they aren't even aloud to bid on certain international contracts because they are known around the world for being scum.

I'm sure brp gets all kinds of favours from the government. just like everyone else out there

Well... I'm not saying it's right to do business that way, but even from my own low level experience in some less desirable parts of the world I can see how big companies with multi million dollar contracts at stake can go down that road...the customers themselves expect it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom