what's up with Arctic Cat... outlook doesn't look great?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looks like damage control to me. don't want to devalue cat too much more before they dump it.

download.jpeg.jpg

jpmez69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes one day we might meet on the hill, accidents do happen.
Spend some time researching claimed shat and then you will say oh chit it is made in China.
Truth must sting a we tadd to have to resort to nasties. lol

Doesn't sting at all...just in good fun! lol What else are we going to do until the snow flies.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That’s only because they are currently producing the 850 engines for the g4’s. Once a new motor is introduced and the plant switches over to a new motor............here comes dwindling 850 engine stock. It’s impossible for Brp to forecast how many replacement engines are needed and they gonna need a lot. The’re not gonna want to build and store outdated 850 engines from 2021-2034 when the last G4’s are 4 years old and have a ten year life left. I believe there may be a big 850 engine wait come 2025 or 2026. Currently the dumbasses are too busy making three separate sled runs this year. Awesome business decision Brp. Genius, just freakin genius.

In other news, Mr. Bipolar Kanedog sez-Yes! I have tried my new batch! It’s wicked. It’s so frickin’ powerful I’m completely dazed the next day. That’s not always good. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think I gotta switch to another strain. I could smoke less but it kinda like a sled that engages at 6000 rpm. Ya can’t really feather it and it’s either on or off. That’s what smoking this batch is like. Oh yea! Well, kinda.

In other news-mufk’ing Textron stock is up 10% since I said I should buy some and I still didn’t after 2 chances. I’ma quit smokin’ this batch. I’m not really into stocks but dang this was a good call.

Bet ur glad u didnt get them textron stocks eh?

Untitled.jpg

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buy some stock then if you are so confident in them, they are on sale! LMFAO

No chit hey? Haha, as I was writing that soapbox speech I did think, “man I should buy some Textron stocks.”
I will follow your advice and purchase some now. Ima be rich!
I’m not 100% confident in Textron but I do like what they are doing. The Kanedog jury is out.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are you guys delusional? Are there any actual facts that Cat is going under? Posting 2016 financials is far from factual evidence that the company is in current jeopardy. Has anyone of you read the 2020 engine changes post? Super exciting things happening right now, Seems like you guys might be smarter than the current management at Arctic Cat....why would Textron go through the effort of fine tuning an already awesome power plant if they were going to mothball the plant in a few weeks? What a bunch of f'n bull****!

Post some facts!

me thinks many of the posters on this thread are plain scared that another brand may be putting out better product than their brand...

Over here at Skidoo and Mud there are many very prejudiced people.
They may say that they are accepting of all colors...but in reality they be hatin on anything not yellow!
Ps. Snow checked a pair of Riots for the days it isn't bottomless powder.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even more glad I didn't get any tesla stock...it is in the toilet.

were you ever talking about getting some?

but yeah the whole market is in the toilet. I like tesla's long term prospects better than text Ron though.

I wouldn't get either today though.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey isn't this how millionaires are made in times like this? BUY LOW AND SELL HIGH.

if it goes up that could work, might be years before that happens.

you can also sell high and buy low. that's called shorting

gorge soros is the shorting king...

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
could someone find where I said tesla or brp stock was a good buy? can't remember ever saying that.....

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many good buying options right now. Even a simple all bank ETF looks good, and I think once the virus makes it's rounds, recovery could be quick. Some good fast money.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So many good buying options right now. Even a simple all bank ETF looks good, and I think once the virus makes it's rounds, recovery could be quick. Some good fast money.

Yup, made $1000 today in a certain health company. Got money into another one, will see how it ends the day.

Bikeswithtrax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't actually remember who it was that was saying tesla was the hot stock to buy, because it would only keep going up and up...it was 2 or 3 months ago. Per share tesla has dropped a lot more than most others.
Being as how tesla loses money year after year, it was just a house of cards waiting to collapse.
At least Textron or BRP have some good years where they make money.

Top Bottom