What's the lamest excuse your buddies have told you to not go sledding??

Reaction score
I have to check with my girlfriend if i'm allowed to go...I'll call you back.

Then doesn't call back. Lamesauce!

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the dog is not the only one getting neutered.

oh SNAP!! LMAO...i like, i like!

just for that remark...you better get ur hubby and ride with us this year!! im gonna snow dust ur azz BAD....LMAO

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
oh SNAP!! LMAO...i like, i like!

just for that remark...you better get ur hubby and ride with us this year!! im gonna snow dust ur azz BAD....LMAO

Put your panties in your backpack beside your chocolate milk and baseball, and BRING IT!!

And I don't need a hubby to ride with me... I'm not neutered.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Put your panties in your backpack beside your chocolate milk and baseball, and BRING IT!!

And I don't need a hubby to ride with me... I'm not neutered.

LMAO!! you crazy!! on a serious note, you and your husband should definitely join us for a tear this year. always good meeting good people that can ride...i have seen your vids...impressive!

heading to PK on friday......well...maybe...LOL.
Krash, myself, #1 ranked japanese rider "Yano" and unfortunately, a guy named Reg...LOL

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO!! you crazy!! on a serious note, you and your husband should definitely join us for a tear this year. always good meeting good people that can ride...i have seen your vids...impressive!

heading to PK on friday......well...maybe...LOL.
Krash, myself, #1 ranked japanese rider "Yano" and unfortunately, a guy named Reg...LOL

Sounds promising;) Would love to!! If my truck is fixed, it is a go! I will bring extra panties for you :)

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have to check with my girlfriend if i'm allowed to go...I'll call you back. Then doesn't call back. Lamesauce!
Tell him to go get his balls out of her purse and get his ch!t together because he's going....I had someone who didn't go because his dad said no, 22 years old and your dad needs to give you permission.

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh ch!t......u know what, if you really do come and really do bring em, i will wear em on the outside of my pants ALL day....Krash can verify, i am a man of my word...lol

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahhh ch!t......u know what, if you really do come and really do bring em, i will wear em on the outside of my pants ALL day....Krash can verify, i am a man of my word...lol

That's definitely worth showing up for. Didn't you say you might not make it this weekend tho??

I'm gonna find the tiniest butt floss ever- you are gonna have a wedgie all day ;)

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's definitely worth showing up for. Didn't you say you might not make it this weekend tho??

I'm gonna find the tiniest butt floss ever- you are gonna have a wedgie all day ;)

as you would say...BRING IT!

i am a 90% for friday...LOL

SledMamma

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as you would say...BRING IT!

i am a 90% for friday...LOL

Is that like "50% of the time it works 100% of the time?". Haha!! :)

I will keep you posted. Truck went in for work this am, now bringing it to a new shop for a second opinion. Grrrrrr.... Sometimes being a women sucks, cuz they think they can baffle you with bullch!t :(

Himark

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is that like "50% of the time it works 100% of the time?". Haha!! :)

I will keep you posted. Truck went in for work this am, now bringing it to a new shop for a second opinion. Grrrrrr.... Sometimes being a women sucks, cuz they think they can baffle you with bullch!t :(

that sucks. i dont let my ol lady go to shops, she can give a rats ass about anything on a vehicle, as long as it starts and gets her to work. they wud take her for everything. bunch of scumbags!
will pm ya if we do go. shud know fo sho tonight.
peace out

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here's one I may be using in the near future, and I am going to protect this excuse through copyright laws... "my cat won't make it out of the parking lot...." LOL

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kyle91rs

get back :ontopic:EH?? :bored:

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
4 of bought new 97's in 96, planned a trip to Vale in Feb. Pre booked at the Vale Inn, in Dec.
1 week prior to leaving, 3 of us in the garage going over last min BS. We get a call from the 4th.............

"I really love to come to Vale this weekend, but I'm going to stay home and watch movies...............
I haven't had a movie weekend for a long time! :brick: "

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come to think of it one guy I know almost didn't come because it was snowing hard.

"I won't be able to see" he said.

Top Bottom