whats it going to take? 14 second megacab

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i only did the torque and tci in edmonton built me a torque, just go see fritz there and tell him that you want the 91% torque that dwayne from greatwest has. This was for the 48re right? That torque worked awesome made the truck feel real direct and definately put the power to the ground. If you put that torque as soon as you drive it with it you will definately will be impressed. I have a 91% stator if fritz has none left.

is that torque any good for towing too????
What other bolt on's have you done to your truck??

lightening1000

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
is that torque any good for towing too????
What other bolt on's have you done to your truck??

yes it great for towing, it couples better, i had the usual done to my truck, afe stage 2 intake, 5" exhaust, afe big air intake horn[which i have f/s also], edge attitue with hot unlock, ppe hot downloader, bumped line pressure a bit in trans, predator 2017 chip. truck would pull 45-47 psi boost also down the 1/4 mile.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
yes it great for towing, it couples better, i had the usual done to my truck, afe stage 2 intake, 5" exhaust, afe big air intake horn[which i have f/s also], edge attitue with hot unlock, ppe hot downloader, bumped line pressure a bit in trans, predator 2017 chip. Truck would pull 45-47 psi boost also down the 1/4 mile.

what was tci charging for these t/convertors?? I can get other makes that are supposed to be good, very cheaply.....

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2006 2500 running 13.8 last year, i was running a diablo sport programer on extreme rkl,cold air intake, 4 inch mbrp exhaust, stock transmisson, 20" rims with 35 in toyos on it.. i boost launched it pretty hard last year on the stock trans.

this year i have Smarty Pod, Fass fuel pump, air intake, 90hp injectors, predator puck module, built trans with billet shafts and tripple disk convertor, 4 inch exhaust .. cant wait to see what i run this year..

too damn busy to work ..

ram4tow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i forgot to mention that its a quad cab not a mega cab..

Top Bottom