What would you do to him?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Was at the Bear Bash Haloween Howler in 2002.... 13 months after 9-11 and there were two guys dressed up as towers and there buddy was dressed up as a plane, they were running around the dance floor reinacting the crash and subsequent collapse...If I remember correctly they got 2nd or 3rd place in the costume contest....far as I'm concerned pretty tastelss but a booze fueled party of 3000 people in costumes is not the place to make a moral stand....

S.W.A.T.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
West side of edmonton???? WTF??? Did you look at the picture at all???

Is that red bus with no windows in the background an ETS special???? The people in the billboards are not white.

I doubt this picture is from Edmonton or even North America.

Im guessing you didn't catch my sarcasim in that post.
Are you saying that billboards in North American aren't allowed people of color?

Clearly the pic wasn't taken in Edmonton. Perhaps the shirt is some sort of victory to this person. Have you ever grew up where other countries are constantly killing your friends and family to take what little you have? Not saying what happened was right but I do bet that sort of thing has been happening in this guys country for hundreds of years.

Its back to the telephone tough guy again. When 9-11 happened how many of us signed up to join the fight? Thanks to those who did and continue to do so. It wasnt a attack on the world. It was a attack on the USA. OR you believe the conspiracy people and the Americans did it to themselves to find a reason to go to war.

dzignr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.crowsnow.org
What would I do? I would try and understand that the damage done on 9/11 pales in comparison to the damage the USA does with its various "intelligence" branches, army, navy and air-force around the world to people who had no intention to do harm to the USA. At some point in time, the reputation of the USA gets hit hard and people (just as in this forum) begin to show a hatred for what they conceive is an injustice. The main problem is the USA's military economy, which continues to invent new ways to do damage; how else do you prove a product but to "test" it in a real life scenario. Those "tests" are what led to the problems the USA is and will continue to experience. The Good Book suggests your charity is returned to you 7-fold and your aggression is returned to you 10-fold. If one does the math and adds up all the killings done in the name of the USA, ... well they don't have enough population to withstand the 10-fold return on aggression. I strongly believe that if everyone knew and understood 100% of what actually goes on where the USA is involved, there would be more of a backlash from the western world than we see now. That would include the avg American, who is rather blind to what their gov't is actually doing around the world. Doesn't mean I hate all Americans, just the ones who are full of sh_t and dismiss the actions of their gov't as necessary.

Top Bottom