What type of Bear is this?

powerteker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm saying Black Bear.

No distinct hump. Butt higher than shoulders. Down turning nose, not scooped up like a Grizz. Bigger more pointed ears like a black. Can't really tell if the claws are long or short, but look short from what I can see.

Try this Montana Gov training program and see what you decide then:

Great pics, but waaay too close.

I with u this is a black bear, they come in more colors than black

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GCC-Tank20Move20036.jpg

Telephoto my azz, I'm not trying to be a jerk but people have to learn to keep their distance. Bears are fast, unpredictable and super strong. :eek:

BC Sno-Ghost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say Black Bear too. Too close is right though! At least you didn't put peanut butter on your hand and try to get the bear to lick it off.... did you guys hear about that in the news? A parent, I use that term loosely, put peanut butter on his kid's hand and told him to let the bear lick it off while he took pictures. :eek: Kid got chewed up bad but survived.

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd say Black Bear too. Too close is right though! At least you didn't put peanut butter on your hand and try to get the bear to lick it off.... did you guys hear about that in the news? A parent, I use that term loosely, put peanut butter on his kid's hand and told him to let the bear lick it off while he took pictures. :eek: Kid got chewed up bad but survived.

....That's Nuts Sno-Ghost ! ... :eek: The bear does look like a black bear...No dished face or hump feature...Maybe a hybrid ?

S

SledJeff4UpMich

looks like a cinnamon colored black bear. we used to see them all the time in northeastern oregon when I was a kid

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
GCC-Tank20Move20036.jpg

Telephoto my azz, I'm not trying to be a jerk but people have to learn to keep their distance. Bears are fast, unpredictable and super strong. :eek:
Looks like a BC bear whack on BC home grown Pot. He seems too whacked, just walking around in a Daze.

Pinner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and Pinner, I appreciate your concern for me, but I'm straight. Thanks anyways.

Your welcome Koby, but I wasn't really concerned about you, I was trying to make the point that dumbazzes that get too close, lose every-time...

That bear could've turned you into his bioch even if you are, straight.

BOBANDTOBY

Reaction score
It's a black bear. You can get many color phases from jet black to very light blond. The blonde's make a very nice rug, buddy has one.

Top Bottom