What turbo kits are guys running ?

colton_lasko

Reaction score
I'm in the market for a turbo right now and have been looking at lots of different kits and just wondering what you guys are running and how well there working for you

Thanks

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in the market for a turbo right now and have been looking at lots of different kits and just wondering what you guys are running and how well there working for you

Thanks

Im running a Frankenstein kit. I've got a ovs hot side, the first production kit for the proclimb, with a garret 2871, billit wheel, tial ss exhaust housing, external wastegate, and I'm running a boondocker intercooled cold side. Fuel controller is a boost it box. Haven't tried it out yet but it's a sweet setup, very clean, fits good. Only had to modify my intercooler to install a BOV bung, both kits bolted up together no problem.

If I were to buy a brand new kit, I would go full boondocker with the tial turbo upgrade.

ROBERTSONYAMAHA

Reaction score
We do boondocker and TSS kits. Both are great. Love the TSS turbo since it runs a boost it box which is awesome. Give me a shout if you got any questions. - Cody

BDF#900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We do boondocker and TSS kits. Both are great. Love the TSS turbo since it runs a boost it box which is awesome. Give me a shout if you got any questions. - Cody
What about EVO Project X? Will make that stuff obsolete, if it's anything like their fourstroke stuff.

0neoldfart

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What about EVO Project X? Will make that stuff obsolete, if it's anything like their fourstroke stuff.
Talked to Gene about Project X today, it likely won't make production this year...

Top Bottom